easy odor control

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Sir-GrOwS-AlOt, Mar 17, 2007.

1. just wondered if anyone is using those tower air cleaners like you see on tv..the ones that use elecrtified rods to seperater odor molecules from the air.

i bought one and must say it workes very very well! removes all odor form air and leaves a sweet clean smell in its place verrrry efficient for small closet grows of 6-7 plants.. i bought 2 of em ..one for my closet and one for my smoking room.i can smoke a joint in my smoking room and go take a leak, by time i get back u would never know anyone smoked in there.

2. Like the ionic breeze things that they sell at sharper image? If so, that would be sweet because my buddy works at sharper image and could hook me up

3. The ionic breeze does little for this kind of odor, but it does help. It is not an economic solution if you ask me. I just stick some ONA in my 6" duct out from the flowering chamber into my veg chamber and it works alright.

4. yes like the ionic breeze. but mine i got at radio shack , its a bosh and lomb model..
    yours my not have done well on this type of odor but mine sure does!!!

i make sure to clean the rod every 3 days and it works perfectly i am growing 6 huge orange bud plants in my closet and when thing is on u cannot smell nothing but ionized air (sorta sweet smell) and like i said i put one in my smoking room and my girlfriend has not complaind about the odor since..i even askd her if she can smaell me smoking my "get you busted weed" (its what i call this verrrrrry stinky skunk i grow) and she thought i had run out! cause she stopped smellin it.this skunk is so pungent you can triple bag it and it still smells like someone is smokin right next to you.

so if my air cleaner can kill THAT smell, it can kill damn near anything

i looked on the site and its very similar to this model
    http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2036322&cp=2032060.2032328&parentPage=family

5. I also have a ionic breezer thing and it only works to a point. ONA Gel seems to do it for me. It is very helpfull to kill the strongs smell. You can also build your own carbon scrubber out of PVC and a 6inch exhaust fan and some activated carbon. I use a homemade fan filled with 3lbs of carbon and also ONA gel. This works great for me! Hope this helps