easy growing ?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by pookoverlord, Feb 11, 2003.

1. alright i've tried reading all this info on what types of lights you should use and venalatiion and all this other shit but truth is i'm just to stupid to figure it all out i read all this info about the diffrent things you need but all i have is like 5 dollars and the rest of the materials i'll just find or make do without so if someone could please just give me a simple layout on what to do to grow nothing to complicated no guides just the simple facts once i get the hang of growing from experiance i'll start tryiong all that nifty growing stuff

2. fact is, unless you have a small amount of $$$ or space....
    good luck outdoors...

3. i have a little bit of cash i mean i could spend like 50 dollars and thats it untill i get a job growing outdoors would be great except its fucking freezing were i live i have my own place so i got plenty of room

4. would this work stick some soil in a box stick the seeds in the soil stick the box under a lamp and just let it sit i mean come on why is weed so hard to grow i remember when i lived with my mom she had lots of diffrent plants all over her house and they grew just fine with a little lite and some water

5. i'm gonna try it my way all i want to know is how long should they be in the light and how long should they be in the dark how much i gotta water em and how and when do i transplant my plant from the bucket i have it in to a bigger plant container and any other steps after that so if you could just please anwser these questions and throw in any other things i mite need to know

6. u can just leave them around the house ... and they probobly will live ... but that will be some crappy weed ...

try investing in some flouro's ... about 60W-80W worth per plant ... get some pots ... fertilizer ... seeds ... and a fan is also a good idea .... u'll also need to choose a place to grow ...

plant the seeds ... and make sure soil is damp .. NOT wet ... stick your finger about an inch into the soil ... and if its damp ... dont water ... if it dry .. water ....

if your serious about grow marijuana ... go here ... www.overgrow.com ... they have all the answers

Do Your Research!

7. your link doesnt work becouse you spelled it wrong but thanks

8. there that should fix it ... good luck ...