Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Easy First Recipe?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by tmgrg, May 24, 2013.

1. #1 tmgrg, May 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2013
    I want something that doesn't require a lot of preparation and ideally doesn't stink out the kitchen. Gf doesn't want the oven to smell, but I want something that can keep me high throughout a long car journey (I'm not driving and I thought it would be fun), ideally using <1g of weed, but I can stretch to 2g if required. 
    So, any ideas? I might go with tea, but I've heard that just gives a nice relaxed high, I want to be full on baked. 

2. Firecrackers are the easiest edible.

3. Okay, those are 1 cracker, spread of peanut butter, and about .5g weed all in the oven for 20 minutes and left to stand? How potent, and how bad will the oven smell?

4. So I mixed about .8 into some nutella, left it in a cupboard overnight and just cooked about 1/3 of it. I'm planning on eating it about 3 o clock so I'll report on the taste then, and hopefully the effects a couple of hours later. 

5. Ate it about 20 minutes ago, it was really burnt so no real flavour. Lets see if this thing works!