Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Easy edibles for one

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by starsandtopsoil, Apr 24, 2018.

1. Are there any easy edible preparations in very small batches? Thanks!

• Like Like x 1
  2. There's tons of threads on this. I'm not being a dick but the search function on this site is pretty good. Not like most other sites.

Look up firecrackers. I haven't tried them but there's lots of positives on it. Good luck.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. All you need to do is decarb a couple of grams, or even 1/4 or 1/2 gram in the oven- 240F for 40 minutes, then add the cannabis to something to eat. Firecrackers are the easiest option. This assumes you're eating the decarbed cannabis. If you want to make butter or something it's more steps. If you're new to edibles I suggest starting very small, 0.25 grams at the most. You can always eat more, or repeat the experience with a larger dose, but you won't green out.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Joker has given you good advice.
    Firecrackers are very good, and most recipes are quite similar to each other, so pick any of them.

I like to make "firecracker spread" instead, using a modified version of BrassNwood's cannaoil method: decarb at 240 F for 40 min, grind to fine powder, mix with nut butter or nutella, add a bit of lecithin, heat for 20 min at 220 F, then freeze.

The modifications to the BNW method include using nutella or nut butter on crackers instead of coconut oil in capsules, and heating once instead of twice.

Each gram herb used will supply about 150 mg to the finished product. Keep track of the grams of everything to be able to calculate potency.

As Joker says, 0.25 g is a good dose.
    I make nutella cracker sandwiches (keebler club crackers are good) out of this stuff using 0.25 g herb each.
    Some of my friends get medicated on 1/4 sandwich, others of us might need 2 or 3.

I always use this method to determine strength of a new batch of herb. No other recipe I've tried is stronger.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Firecrackers are my easy, single person edible recipe that I go to. The only downside for me is my body doesn't like digesting the plant matter so I can't overindulge or I'll regret it.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Ya man single dose edibles are easy peasy as other have posted. Simple is best.

Leave the bud chunky but clean up the lumber. Throw it in a foil packet. Throw it in a 240*F preheated oven for 40 minutes. Remove and let cool. Grind fine with a spoon. Store in a pill bottle in a dark place. Use a 1/4 of a gram to start. Mix it with anything you can eat. Hits fully in about an hour and a half to 2 hours.

Decarbing is mandatory for edibles. Heat from the oven activates them for eating by transforming THCA to THC. Decarbed ganja looks dark, almost burnt. It is dry and crumbly. It smells like ass lol!@. Once you get the decarb down with consistent results you'll see that making potent edibles is easy peasy nice and squeezy.

There are a few more very simple steps for a far more potent product if you're looking to make a batch of cookies or brownies. But again, it all starts with a proper decarb, enjoy!!!

Here are a couple pics of before and after decarb.
    20180414_162416.jpg
    Before

20180414_171847.jpg
    After

20180208_082621.jpg
    Darth Peaches you majestic bastard you@!

• Like Like x 2