Easy DIY Neem Oil/Insecticide Spray?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Besthomeguy, May 25, 2021.

1. #1 Besthomeguy, May 25, 2021
    Last edited: May 25, 2021
    DIY pesticide recipes anyone?

Thank you all so much in advance for the much needed advice and replies, and for all the Grasscity community has freely done for many years.

My grow: 2-3 foot tall Indica plants, outdoors on my balcony using California sunshine. If left unchecked, I get heavy bug infestations such as Aphids and Mites on apartment balconies due to the lack of natural predators. I'm a financially restricted individual.

20210525_061051.jpg 20210524_001930.jpg

:gc_rocks::thankyou::love-m3j:

Attached Files:

2. Go here: Emulsifying Neem Oil

3. #3 Besthomeguy, May 25, 2021
    Last edited: May 25, 2021
    I found this EASY Insecticidal Soap DIY home recipe which calls for typically found household ingredients.

https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/plant-problems/pests/pesticides/homemade-soap-spray.htm

Any feedback and opinions from the community is greatly appreciated y'all.

Thank you so much!!
    K++

I've looked extensively on Grasscity and have not been able to find a recipe for an easy DIY homemade Insecticidal Soap using commonly found household

20210525_061051.jpg 20210524_001930.jpg

4. [​IMG]

2020 summer set. The only thing sprayed on them at this point would be
    Potassium Bicarbonate for Powdery Mildew. I learned I just don't need to fight against anything but just 2 enemies. Mother Nature sends in the troops if to many eaters show up for lunch.

Household Sodium Bicarb can be used in place of the potassium.
    upload_2021-5-25_5-31-59.png
    1 tablespoon per gallon of water. Drench spray once a week.

Unfortunately there is no household product to fight our worst threat.
    [​IMG]
    Caterpillars.
    BT Thuricide. Buy now and avoid the fall rush.
    upload_2021-5-25_5-35-40.jpeg

Not a chemical poison. It's a short lived Bacterium destroyed by sunlight in a few hours.

BNW