Easy come Easy Go

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Nikkisunshne609, Oct 11, 2010.

1. Dude I'm so sorry...my cat, who I've had my whole life, yes all 19.5 years of it and she's older than me, is sick and I can't go a day thinking how sad it will be when she passes. I got a dog too and it would kill me if he got sick and died. If I could smoke(drug test soon) I'd smoke a blunt for you and your dog:smoke:

2. Yea you know the last thing I thought was that my best buddy was going to die. young or old death is something I cant ever get use to its so devastating when you lose something you love forever....i hate thinking about it :(

3. That's just shitty to lose your dog that way, yeah parvo is a bitch. People generally get a new dog right away cause a funny, spunky, little puppy just does something to soothe those wounds.

RIP puppy.

4. I buried my puppy today and it was horrible

5. I'm so sorry man. I don't know what i'd do if that happened to me. My dog is like my best friend...this next bowl is for your puppy man RIP :(

6. Thanks....At first I felt bad for feeling so sad because people lose people they love all the time and its just a puppy that I lost but fuck that! It sucks seeing and having something in your life every day then bam no more =( I just want my little buddy back

7. I'm really sorry OP, I hope the puppy wasn't in any pain.
    I'm gonna send you some good vibes. :(

8. Thanks I need all the good I can get