easy carbon scrubber?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by aceofspades1591, Jun 23, 2007.

1. ive looked at some of the other threads that invole carbon scrubbers and they all involve stuff that i dont have access to is there any easier or ghetto rigged ways i can make one?

2. Not quite sure what you don't have 'access to' you think you need but check out my thread (link below and pics are on last page). I made one out of a tower fan, some activated charcoal I bought on eBay, and 2 tube socks! Well actually I didn't start with socks on the fans air in side but thats how I rerigged it last night at 3AM cuz I couldn't sleep :rolleyes:
    You could use computer fans too...

3. Ha!
    Who wants to pay $130 for something you can make yourself in 30 minutes for $30. I gotta hand it to that guy though, he's making a killing selling those, just look at his completed auctions. I was sitting at my desk at work the other day looking at that exact same auction and I noticed the fan he uses is a Honeywell, same kind you can get at Target for $9. Reason I noticed was cuz I had the exact same fan sitting on my desk blowing on me at that very moment! Makes me wish I thought of it first. :rolleyes: