Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Easy Bake Oven

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Cali Caress, Mar 17, 2009.

1. I was thinking, has anybody ever used an easy bake oven to make edibles? The idea came to me sorta when I was thinking about wanting to make brownies but not having enough herb for a whole batch. Firecrackers are cool and all but honestly they taste like shit, I need like a whole glass of milk just to be able to stomach one. I was looking at K-Mart today they have ez bake ovens for 20 bucks. you can buy recipes that cook just like 1 decent size brownie. Anybody ever try this? For a decent batch of brownies you need like a quarter or so... this ez bake oven idea seems golden to me. I'm just not sure if it gets hot enough, anybody know?

2. I used to have one when I was a kid (where the fuck did it go?!?!). I would tottaly try it. They are only 20$??? Damn you can put them anywhere too, bake a mini brownie in your room... that would be tight. If you do this you have to update me on how it went! Im sure it gets hot enough, it has to get hot enough to cook the food into a brownie so im sure it will work. :) GL.

3. Holy shit. 20 bucks! Definately hooking that up.

4. soon enough, easy bake ovens will be the icon of potheads everywhere...

5. They'll have to re-name it the Easily Baked Oven! :smoking:

6. as long as you have the cannabutter before hand, it will be fine. The internal temp of the brownie wont hit the 300-400, so you NEED the cannabutter. Otherwise, you wont hit the temp to extract the THC. As long as you have the butter, and the internal temperature of whatever you are cooking doesnt get above the point of no return for THC, you can bake anything you want.

On the concept of the idea: it sounds great. just remember to unplug the oven when you are done. I also like the idea of having multiple recipes available. yellow cake, chocolate cake, brownies, etc. Great idea IMO.

7. I'm still convinced it wont work, easy bake products are designed to complete a cake baking process in 5 min, i really just don't think that pot will react right in this. Prove me wrong, i wanna see some easy bake brownies or cake that actually fucked someone up and did'nt taste like ass. I also dont think you can add butter to this oven and have it sit right with the water based ingredience and cook into a special treat in 5 mins. Cannibutter takes at least 20 mins to retain the full effect, and due to the fact that easy bake ovens resipies are water based, you would need to make you own recipie and scale it down from the box, so if you add eggs and butter, you need to find out how much eggs and butter to use for that small amount, and cook the brownie using brownie mix that was store bought, yet it would take 5 times of putting the brownie in the easy bake oven becuase they only cook at 5 min intervals. You are better of spending the 45 min to an hr to make real brownies. Because no matter what the size is the time is still the same, and an easy bake oven would not get the job done any better or faster than cooking it normally. If your concerned about how much weed you have dont make the whole batch, just make less, in a smaller pan, in your oven.

8. I dont think itll work either,itll prolly vape your bud at 350-400 degrees(referring to that link above).

9. well i tried it a few hours ago with a brownie and about an 2 grams of mids...it worked better then i could have hoped im pretty lifted.

10. Holy shit, I have a good idea. I'm going to get one, and make a vaporizor out of it. If it gets hot enough, it would be an easy vape.

11. hahaha I was just thinking this after reading that its 350-400F