Easy Activism - Facebookers, Give Granny A Hand

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by Storm Crow, Jun 3, 2013.

1. I don't do facebook (the List's facebook is done by a gal in Australia- she volunteered!). And here is a nice opportunity for some of you to educate a few folks in Florida!

Florida medical marijuana advocates claim impending victory

http://www.news-press.com/article/20130603/NEWS0107/306030020/1013/RSS03

Now their comments are facebook only, so I can't comment! :cry: How about YOU doing it?  Just post up something like this-

Why should YOU want legalized MEDlCAL MARlJUANA ? Just read these articles! “Marijuana May Slow Alzheimer's” (WebMD), “An ultra-low dose of tetrahydrocannabinol provides cardioprotection” (Pubmed), “Marijuana Compound May Help Stop Diabetic Retinopathy” (ScienceDaily), “CANNABlS for Ulcerative Colitis and Crohn's Disease treatment” (NewsMedicalNet)  and “Pot compound seen as tool against cancer” (SFGate).  More medical reasons to legalize marijuana are in "Granny Storm Crow's List", free online.                

Or write your own! :yay:

FYI- Yahoo considers the word "cannabis" and the phrase "medical marijuana" as "cuss words" and WILL censor them out! The first time you see your post, they are there, but next time you see your post, they will be censored! :mad:  Even a racially based slang, marijuana", is OK, but not the scientific name of the plant! :cool:   "Marijuana" (without the word "medical" next to it), "weed" and "pot" are perfectly proper to use, according to the Yahoo censor.

To get around the Yahoo censor, just type "CANNAB",  then a lower case "L" and a capital "S"- CANNABlS!    :hello:   Substituting an "L" for the "i", also works with MEDlCAL MARlJUANA. This trick makes them stand out more, too! :laughing:

Commenting in the news is a good way to reach a large number of people!

Granny  :wave:

2. Great news! With New York And Florida Now looking Very Good this is HUGE news for the East Coast!

Damn this train is moving fast .