Eastside vs Westside Smoking

Discussion in 'General' started by Tony2Sales, Feb 12, 2013.

1. Wassup folks new to the forum but def not new to smoking some good green. I'm moving to WA soon from ATL and I hear that the westside smokes WAAAYYY BETTER than the eastside of the U.S so tell me what u think

tumblr_mdz927lHzI1r7nofeo1_500.jpg

2. Westside, right on time, tell them hoes kudos
    Eastside, right on time, they don't fuck with you though

3. West side bud is alot better, I'm from the east but my guy gets his stuff from the west ;p

4. good kid, maad city

5. West coast no doubt gets better bud. How much is in the pic?

6. Really? I always assumed the average quality of the eastcoast would be better considering the prices here. If you get the best in the east and compare it to the best in the west, I'm sure the west would win though.

7. Damn that's a fat sack! But yeah as the others have said west side for sure. I live in MN and the majority of our bud comes from either Cali or Colorado and its always dank.

8. You could use that as a pillow then smoke it when you wake up lol. :bongin:

9. havnt had anything but great bud from the east coast... really doesnt matter

10. To be honest... I think a lot of people would be shocked to find out how much of their bud actually comes from local growers.

Then dealers say it 'came from cali' b/c they can jack up the price and kids will pay it... and thus, people truly believe "west is best" :confused_2:

11. I think people believe that because of the medical states and their systems and the availability of bud there. This making west is the best

12. Where at in Atl?

13. For real man, they do. I'm on the east coast and visit SD cali often. The mid grade there is some dro here. Maybe I'm exaggerating a little, but Cali has such a mass list of regular strands compared to us. But being from the D I gotta say no one holds it down better than we do (;

14. No doubt that also aids in the 'west is best'... fact of the matter is what other than being more readily available, there is no distinct advantage to being from the west or from the east in terms of the quality of bud that can be produced.

It may be easier in the west... but easier != better

If a grower from the west moves to the east and grows the same exact way he did out west, does that somehow make his old bud better than his new stuff simply because hes now on the east coast?

15. Good way of thinking like that lol

16. Sorry brah my grower on the east coast is top notch

17. depends on the grower, you can get good weed on both sides

18. Westside in this muthafucka.:cool:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJ3GXAlwCQw]2pac- Westside Till I Die - YouTube[/ame]

19. IMHO, theres more advanced growers in cali, Yes their are great growers in the east and this site alone proves that fact.

But, cali was the first to put mmj on the map, so alot of the great growers moved or was already from here.

Why do you think we have soo many exotic strains here? In order to create and breed strains you need to germinate seeds... They have ALOT of growers/breeders on the westside pooping more beans. Specially Cali.

Im not saying westside have better bud, but if you were to go cali and didnt have a card...you Would def find better weed on the streets than say the east coast states.

You have alot of growers from the eastside growing westside gentetics (mainly cali) that should tell you somthing.

I have love for every state and more importantly Its the grower not the state. But in terms of better weed on a mass scale. Yes westside holds it down. And Its 2x cheaper than the east.

Im from Cali:smoke: [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKtMiCD_oqk&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

Girl Scout Cookie- San fran genetics [​IMG]

20. Oh i thought it was your bud.