Easter

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by hendrix, Apr 19, 2009.

1. I am not sure if i should be posting this here or somewhere else, but it has to do with spirituality or religion more or less so here i am. I guess you could call this venting, but im feeling nice right now so this is chill venting :laughing:

Well, today is russian orthodox Easter, and i have to say that its probably my favorite holiday
    of the year (maybe after New Years). Every single year Easter is usually a very sunny, warm, calm, a little euphoric day.. AND I LOVE IT. I am not religious, i don't even go to church, but there is still something about this day that makes it different from all others. it could be just social influence that changed the way i think about it, but still :p

I guess i also like the fact that maybe there was a cool dude named Jesus 2000 years ago, who wanted to help people, to educate them and make their lives better... teach them how to live in a proper society. The first hippie, lol. If he did exist, must have been one chill dude - we celebrate his birthday, his resurrection, some celebrate the day he was baptized and other dates too.
    So yeah, Easter rocks!

2. yeah man, i can dig it! Im not religious either but i imagine that if Jesus did walk on earth he would be chill as :D

love to have a talk with him after a joint or 2