Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Easter weekend bud,beer,oil-lots of pics

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Atlblazer, Apr 1, 2013.

1. Well, this Easter I got to enjoy a good weekend at the lake house. Had a few different beers, some good bud, and some oil.
    Pictures below+a little bit of the Easter day pics.
    Most take with iphone, some my camera.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Bonus pics-Lake, and dogwood in full bloom.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Well there you go, that was my easter weekend in a nutshell basically.
    If you follow the fishing thread over in the great outdoors. I am gonna be posting up pictures of the weekend catches.

2. #2 stevizzy, Apr 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2013
    Nice lake dude. I have a friend who lives in Blairsville and owns "The Big Cheese" restaurant. They just bought it and are totally re-doing everything, so if you're in the area, stop by and say hello to Jim, Sandy or Billy. Tell them Steve sent you. They'll have the best food and pizza in North Georgia. Hopefully Jim will be getting a liquor permit because they'e the only restaurant on the lake and they have a dock so you can pull up with your boat and order a pizza or sub. Eventually Jim plans to try cooking Georgia Pig. He's an expert with Beef but he's got to learn the southern way to cook pig.

Nice pictures but I'm not a fan of Yuengling Beer. Looks like you had a great time.
    Happy Easter

PS: I'm sure that goo was great smoking but it looks like a kitty turd on your grinder....LOL!
    Hope the dogwood trees start blooming in my area soon....I'm totally sick of winter.

3. Yeah yuengling is not my favorite either, but the store up near the lake house has 4 packs of 16 oz cans for 4.59 so I cant pass it up really to good of a deal.

And, I will go check that place out, I am all over north georgia.

I goto Uga, my family lives in gainesville,dawsonville,alpharetta,cumming area.

They own a lakehouse on lake hartwell. So I am bound to be around the place at some point. Thanks for the tip.:D:smoking:

4. #4 stevizzy, Apr 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2013
    Yeah....tell Jim I sent you...thanks! He came to GA from CA and MI where Sandy had a medical card but he'll probably be getting low on dank, so I hope you guys in North Georgia get good bud. From your pictures it looks awesome.

That's a nice area of Georgia. Beautiful scenery and mountains. Jim and Sandy just moved to the area a few months ago so I'm looking forward to visiting once they get the restaurant open and running smoothly. I believe they're opening in 2 weeks. check it out

5. Yeungling premium isn't that great, I love their regular lager. It's a local beer I've grown up on that shit :smoke:

6. Looks like a party bro. :bongin:

7. I don't know what your talking about yuengling is some great beer, maybe not in a can though, and great lake view bud.