Eastbound and Down

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by pillowpants876, Feb 14, 2010.

1. Anyone ever watch this show? It's freaking hilarious can't wait for season 2. Also great to watch high

2. When does season 2 come out?

I can't wait.... I hope it is as funny as the first one.

3. i love that show its funny as hell:smoking::smoking::smoking:

4. haha definitely a good show.
    i can't imagine a second season actually being made though.

5. this show is fuckin great

and they are doin a second season..either this summer or winter its comin out

i wish theyd do another season of summer heights high tho

• Like Like x 1
  6. haha yeah my friend loves this show and got me hooked on it now.

7. Dude my friend just showed me this show and I was instantly obsessed! Watched the whole season in two sittings lol. Seriously one of the funniest shows ive even seen. My favorite thing about it is how Kenny is always saying the most obnoxious shit in front of kids. Every kid he comes across is probably scarred for life lol.

8. hahaha this show is so great, i feel bad about getting it from demonoid :D

9. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoWblwKdeHg]YouTube - Kenny Powers Meets Ashley Shaffer[/ame]

Will Farrell is awesome on this show haha. :hello:

10. Yeah Eastbound and Down is an insane show and its second season is coming out this summer with Entourage and True Blood.

11. "I got the fame the glory the denali, gettin drunk on the reg, good times on the reg, yachts on the reg, sex on the reg…. basically all the things all the other guys fantasize about…” - Kenny Powers

How can you go wrong haha this show is six kinds of great!

...Your fuckin OUT!!:smoking::smoking:

12. "Whats his name, fuckin' Shrek?"

Haha -- GREAT show mate, the Pilot is EPIC- the part when he comes home all hammered and stares at the kid sleeping is amazing.

13. #13 DEETZ_2692, Mar 21, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2010

That was the first part of the show my friend showed me and I was instantly hooked. I watched that part blitzed like 5 times and laughed harder every time lol

14. eastbound & down is the shit. cant wait for season 2, i have no idea when its coming on though i wish they'd tell us

15. Me too- gets me everytime :smoking:

16. Quite possibly the funniest show I've ever seen. My favorite line from the episodes aired so far is "Listen here you beautiful bitch, I'm 'bout to fuck you up with some truth." Hahahahaha:smoking:

17. "what you need is a shit ton of valtrex!" -Glenn
    "dont look at me with those dead eyes you church bitch" - Kenny

and the current Wiki on season 2
    Season 2

Production on the second season of the show is slated to begin in May 2010. The setting will move to Mexico, with principal shooting taking place in Mexico. The new season will bring a number of changes to the cast, including new faces Michael Peña and Ana de la Reguera, who will play the owner of the Mexican baseball team and Kenny's new love interest. The role of Kenny's father is planned but not yet cast. Most of the supporting cast from the first season will be absent, with the exception of Steve Little as Stevie Janowski.

• Like Like x 1

18. hahaha yeeeeeeah stevie janowski is fuckin hilarious...every single line he says fucking kills me. i dont think i saw anyone post this yet, but w/e it deserves to be posted more than once
    sept 26 season 2 starts!!!!!!!!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOxTO0Svhcw"]YouTube - Stevie Janowski "BEST OF"-Eastbound & Down[/ame]

• Like Like x 1
  19. gotta revive the thread. I was introduced just days ago to the show. Watched the first two at my buddies then immediately torrented the season and finished it that night.
    Every episode and character are just on, timing and delivery are hilarious.

April is also one fine piece of woman

20. yes, just, yes. What an excellent show. I watched all six episodes in 3 hours and laughed every second. :hello: hopefully the second season starts soon