Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

East Coast Prices vs. Other prices

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by squidouttawater, May 8, 2011.

1. it's not a reference to anything except where I live :p

2. I guess location is important, but I've usually paid 50 or 60 for an eighth, 100 for a quarter. I could maybe get a quad of reggie for 50 or 60 but not dank buds thats forsure.

3. i thought it was dirt cheap in florida because they had all the the docks that brought the herb in. i met this one guy that pretty much emptied out all the stuffing from seats and shit in his car, and he got this shit for 800 a pound, and it was dank as hell. he fit about 18 pounds in his car, sold it all within a week for 120 AN OUNCE, which is what we would usually pay for an ounce of regardless to say, we all had huge fucking boners as soon as we heard the news. if this is long, super sorry. i will post again and delete when i am not high as fuck.

4. I pay $40 an 1/8th in central florida. My best friend since I could remember deals and his dad gets shipments from Cali by driving down to Miami. He usually gets pounds at a time and they hook me up cause I've known them for so long. :smoke:

5. I get beasters and dank for $120 a 1/4 here in the north east. We just got out of a month long shortage though. It really sucked, none of my contacts had any. I'm talking over 20 people lol

6. Sitting here, south-east of philly, about an hour away. A gram is always $20. To try to buy lower, or sell lower, you always get the same smug response where the person either says, "Ummm, No..???" or if you're dealing and try to sell lower, the buyer always questions the quality if it isn't $20. Seems sorta rediculous.

Everything upwards of that is just the {amount of Grams you get} x {$20}. But when you get a 1/2, it splits to $200 and $400 a zip. Sorta crazy, but ehh, w/e.

7. I live in Florida and I get a gram of highgrade for 20

8. I'm about to f*cking run to where you live from AZ and when I knock at your door you BEST hook me up.

300 a z around here is pretty damn decent. And 250 is a fat hookup. I did once get 30g for 150 of northern lights but that was just because my dealer previously ripped me off and felt bad about it. Never gonna get a deal like that again unless I move/get a card here (which I hopefully will) :/

9. #29 nb790, May 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2011
    you should just redo this thread, titled as "medical prices vs street prices"
    because thats about what it comes down to. everyones definition of "Danks" is different... way different. i could say ..."I just picked up an ounce of "danks" for $160..." when in reality, that ounce of danks is just low mids..so 160 isnt that spectacular of a price.... atleast by my standards, but my standards are different from everyone elses...

heres some of the 8ths i pick up for $35 each week... just to give an idea as to how wide peoples opinion's of "dank" ranges. anything less than this nug i usually dont smoke.. only because i know i have THIS so readily available to me for only 35 bucks an 8th...

sorry to spam it with such huge pics...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

so all the people in norcal that think their prices are so much better than socals (seen it on here more than once :rolleyes: )... i think its pretty hard to beat 35 an 8th for bud like this from the clinic.

Edit....

the ignorance in this statement... :rolleyes:

10. a gram for 20 here on long island, 3.5 eigths for 50-55

11. thats a lie if i ever heard one

12. :laughing: believe what ya want homie

13. ignorance :rolleyes:

14. Ive smoked some buds grown in NC and they were pretty bomb IMO. But decent to great shit is expensive as hell here in north FL. its like 275-350 for dank and the 250 could be better than the 350 and there's never any way of telling, everyone seems to get from the same growers or it comes from this "cali" place and then its uasually some over handled shipped dried up outdoor sativa that may have been good back in this "cali" place.

But none the less im stuck in FL paying FL prices thinking well we all pay what we pay, and ALL have some for of ignorance for doing drugs and posting about it online IMHO

15. im in NYC and pay $0 for a pound....learn how to set up a small grow room in ur house...i can do a decent one for under $200.....and u will have at least a qp every 3 months...stop buying off the dominicans n puerto ricans from uptown (i love u guys) n do what they do....90% of the weed in NYC is grown in NYC....believe that if u want, but its true....this guys have huge operations going on, and by the time YOUR dumbass is buying it, ur getting 2.2 grams in a glass jar for $50-$60....grow a fucking plant believe me....and i dont mean grow mad plants...grow a personal plant and u will never buy weed again....PM

16. You think I would get in trouble if I packed up this season's grow and drove cross country giving away free ounces? I swear I'd do it if I could get away with it. There is so much weed where I live that I've actually seen people let complete plants, full of buds, just lay around and rot away. My prediction is in the next five years the prices will be going way down.
    Pay attention to all your upcoming elections. If there is ever anything about marijuana, make sure to vote. If you're not registered, register now, even if you only vote on marijuana issues. It does make a difference. Look at California. Anybody who knows anyone can get top quality indoor for $200 an ounce and excellent outdoor buds for $150 (or less).

17. Here on the east coast of Canada (Newfoundland) prices are pretty cheap. Pretty much a dollar for every .1 up until an eighth for mids-high mids. And 5$ for .3 of dank or same price as the mids if you have hookups.

Mids & High-Mids
    Gram = 10$
    Eighth = 30$
    Quarter = 50-60$
    Half = 100-120$
    Ounce = ~200$

Dank
    Gram = 15$
    Eighth = 50$
    Quarter = 90-100$
    Half = 180-200$
    Ounce = 300-350$