Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

East coast hallucinogens dry

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by love420, Feb 27, 2005.

1. sup guys... I live on the east coast and I'm having a tough time getting acid. Mushrooms arent usually a problem, weeds easy as hell. But acids no where to be found, is this the same for anyone else?

2. Yeah. i live down south. i have been trying for MONTHS to get just a hit of acid... impossible. Shrooms are hard to. its a dry season. weeds still green as ever though i could call up my guy right now if i wanted to.

3. i dont know what part of the south u live in but there was a guy doing an acid test in my neck of the woodsjsut the other day. i could have gotten some for free but i didnt wanna trip right then, woulda been too weird.

4. wow... man that sucks no one can get it were i am. shrooms to. just gotta wait it out. you shoulda gotten some and saved it for later.

5. the nearest place that i can get good acid in large amounts is in connecticut... but its not worth the trip there lol

6. I havent seen an excellent circulation of acid here since 99/00 to tell you the truth. Though more recently, the last 3 yrs I havent been looking. Maybe on shrooms, theres always a little talk of someone getting some somewhere, but nothing as steady as bud. this is of course where im, at and circumstances of being bored out of seeking someone that would bring enough around to sell some.

7. I also agree...i haven't seen good acid...or any since around 98-00. Shrooms are dry but you can grow your own...there are a lot of kits you can buy to grow your own shroomies too!!! not to difficult i hear...but you got to have the right kit!!!...peace

8. man if someone got a big acid operation up they would be rolling in money, i heard its a bitch to make though

9. I grow shrooms so thats not an issue.

acid is way easy to find, just go over the hill to san francisco or to vegas and find some