East Bound & Down

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by Loudog86, Apr 4, 2009.

1. This is a new show on HBO starring Danny McBride and Will Ferrell, it's on On Demand. Has anyone else seen this? one of my friends showed it to me the other day and it is hilarious. Seriously, I'm sure more then half of the people on this site would love the show, I just don't think anyone's heard of it. So, please, go on demand and watch that shit!

2. Hell yeah, Eastbound and Down is f-ing hilarious. Too bad the season was only 6 thirty minute episodes. And this chick is on the show, she's fucking hot, but her voice is annoying.

[​IMG]

3. Haha yeah I hate her voice too. I'm so glad someone else has seen this show it's so funny, I wasn't expecting it at all.
    Tell me the funniest part wasn't episode 5 during the pitching competition when Reg Macworthy says to Stevie Janowski- "Who the fuck is that guy" and he replies with "Who the fuck are you?" "Who the fuck are you!?"

4. Hilarious hilarious show. I fuckin' love the self help tapes that are always playing in the car.

And yeah she is hot, nice to see that she showed off them tig ol' bitties

5. Those weren't here tits, it was a body double. :( But they were nice tits none-the-less

6. what a great show. every line is ridiculous. its OnDemand luckily cause I can't find it anywhere else.

7. "I won't stop yelling because that means I've lost the fight!"

McBride is great in anything he does. You should watch The Foot Fist Way.

8. I held off watching this show because I thought it was going to be stupid...completely wrong, so good!

It got renewed for a second season which I'm totally stoked on.

9. they took it off On Demand:(

kiss my ass and suck my dick, everyone.

:laughing:

10. I'm a big fan.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yT3XjLwgRjw"]YouTube - Eastbound and Down - Ashley Schaeffer Dream[/ame]

youtube ftw :hello:

11. your fucking out

12. I've seen every episode. It's one of the funniest shows on HBO. Some people may think it's stupid, but no one can say it isn't funny.

13. Yeah, Stevie was hilarious in the later episodes. My favorite is when he had his band class out to watch McBride pitch and he got mad that somebody was watching him.

"Eyes fucking down! God you're all making me so mad!! What are you laughing at Sara? What are you laughing at?!? I have tried to be your friend but you will not listen to me so you have invited this monter!! Don't make me kill somebody!!"

14. Hahahaha, such a dumb ass funny show.

I watched the last episode yesterday. FINALLY I GOT TO SEE APRILS TITS!

Thats one of the only reasons I've been watching this long haha

15. Any links where I can watch it? I would google, but right now, I can't be fucked moving the mouse. Thanks :)