Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Easing back into weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SahSmoker, Jul 12, 2012.

1. hey guys i had a panic attack couple months ago so i had a little break i was wondering should i ease back into it with joints or light bong hits? i just want little buz for the first few times what the best way to go about this? thanks

2. id go with a joint. don't smoke it to the face, but take a few hits to the point that you could handle it and if your good then just kill the flame and save it for another time.
    bong hits are too strong to "ease" into anything.

3. Pack a bowl in your bong and take a small hit.
    Then wait for 10 minutes to hit gain if the first hit didn't get you high enough.
    You'll eventually find out how much you need to take you where you want to go.

4. Thanks guys Appreciate it :)

5. Smoke a Joint of mids then a bowl of dro then bong rips. Work your way up.