Easily Avoidable Arrest

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by eveningtiger4, Jun 18, 2014.

1. I was lurking around the forums when I came across some guys talking about how there friends were to hasty to spark a J & they got arrested. They were saying how if they waited 5 minutes to get to a safe place they wud have been fine then it got me thinkin. We should have a thread dedicated to people whose impatience, stupidity, boldness etc. got them arrested. It can be your personal story or a buddies or some shit you heard. I'll start it off. This is a personal one, me & my buds were burnin at my old place of residence little did we know we didn't legally own the house(no one lived in there). My neighbors who I have known for years since my youngling days called the cops on us & they busted us in the house. I'm still not sure if we are gonna be charged but the cops cuffed us up & got all our info & what not. It's up to the bank to press charges. I could have a warrant & not even know it. Oh that's another thing how do you find out if you have a warrant? Well that's my story I'm dying to hear yours!

Tis I who now stands ready to snuff out the brief candle of your worthless life. I, Dormammu.

2. My friend didn't get arrested somehow but I was with him and he was driving and trying to roll a blunt at the same time while I'm shouting at him ready to punch his ass. We were almost home and I told him to wait to roll that but he's that one guy who thinks he can do everything and wants to be high 24/7. He actually got done rolling it went to put it in his mouth and boom rear ended the fuck out of another car.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Believe me, there are a lot of stupid incidents in there and many just had encounters or close calls. :smoke:

4. Me and my friends were smoking on the bleachers at a baseball field during lunch (grade 10). Some cops (female cop) came and we chucked our shit away. They told us not to be smoking weed and when they left my friend told me that his dad fucked the female cop. Thats the only reason we got away haha haha.

We didn't actually get caught but I thought this story would fit nicely enough

• Like Like x 3
  5. I was 13 and smoking for one of my first times in the school bathroom with a friend. A teacher comes in so instead of flushing it, he puts it out and pockets it. Both of us got arrested and charged.

Definitely easily avoidable by just not smoking at school, but also by flushing the damn evidence lol! We were dumb.... :(

6. Lol.

I didnt get arrested and it was really fuckin stupid.

Check this out:
    My bro in law n i jus got back from a dispensary, were driving (like morons) and smokin fat js, stupidly faded, like full retard status. Anyways we just finished our 6th or 7th joint and had the windows down. We noticed a wreck comin up so we put the js away, hid our shit and were tryna play it cool, my dumbass tryna watch both the road and the wreck comin up on the right.

Suddenly, the car in front of me slams on his brakes. And im like 4 feet behind him, so i immedietly do the same and this is right at a 4 way light with 7 visible chp (highway patrol) cars parked all around us.

Time slowed, like one of those cheap stoner movies and I heard myself say "oooooohhhh....fuuuuuuuck" as I tried my best not to rear end him. The screeching sound still happening, my car moving slowly towards his, my brothers hands on the dash saying....."shhhhiiiiit"
    I turned the wheel to the seft and right back and forth to gain extra traction....

The whole crowd of witnesses on the side of the road are turning slowly, cops sweeping glass stop and look up. My uckin tires like gun shots to everyones ears and my car stopped...an inch from his bumper.

We look over and see a shitload of cops staring right at us, shaking their heads and one cop obviously running my plates....

The car in front of me had been attempting to get me torearend them for the previous 5 mins by slowing down, slammin on their brakes, and i had kept my distance til that red light, and what better place to wreck, than in front of a shitload of cops and witnesses?

Jesus, I says as we pull away from the wreck site.

Pass me another j :smoke:

Smh

• Like Like x 5
  7. assholes arresting 13 year olds...

Remember me? The one you stole your idea from.

• Like Like x 1