Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Easiest Weed Tea Recipe [Microwave]

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by wizkhalifa1, Sep 21, 2010.

1. Good sh!t i took your advice and made a Pb&J and honestly i think that's what set it off. SO for people who want to make this, make the tea as it says, then after you drink it take the bud out and put it in some really hot peanut butter (I prefer Skippy extra crunch :D) let it sit for about 2 hours or more and after you've eaten the samich and drank the tea it should work. It usually takes about 2 hours for me to really feel it but once it hits it's great. I was using my iPod touch while waiting for it to kick in and honestly I thought my screen became 3d. . . Awesomesause

2. taste anyone, how does it taste, I´ve tried making weed teas b4 but never got anything good for my taste buds.

3. I think it's time for an update on the recipe. Instead of butter, I switched to using the creamiest milk I could find in my house and it works great. Pour 2/3 of the cannabis tea into your mug/cup and add the fattiest milk you have and the taste should be alot better.

Also, because the cannabis has underwent decarboxylation, you can put the left-over weed in a firecracker or PB&J or whatever.

-Wiz

4. wow so many variations of making this, choices choices choices lol! guess trial n error is the best bet huh?

5. Can you use a stove instead of a microwave? and can you then just eat the weed that is floating in your tea?

6. I just tried this like 20 mins ago and I'm waiting for it to kick in :D I sure hope this works!

7. If it works tell us how fucked up it got you here.

8. Unfortunately, The water I made it with wasn't boiling so it only gave me a mild buzz. I'll give it another try someday. Although, after I get off work today, Imma make some canna-nutella :D

9. Just a t spoon of normal butter ?

10. This is a great thing you got going here wiz but I'm not a fan of butter, I actually can't stand the taste of it so my question is: How much of a buttery taste is there in the tea in the end? I bet I can put up with a little bit but too much and I'll start gagging and all...I know there is other ways to go about making weed tea but I'm pretty interested in trying this way out and was just curious about the taste :)

11. You can leave out the butter but you have to have some sort of fat-containing beverage to have the THC be absorbed into. The main thing is that THC is fat-soluble and will attach to fat molecules.

12. Would it be better to use Distilled water, or would that make no diffrence.

13. Most likely no difference at all but it might taste better.

14. When i get home monday i'll try both and report back :D

15. Okay but how much of the butter can you taste though, just curious. Also what are some good fat containing beverages..There are probably a lot that I like I just wouldn't know which would be the best to use and I don't go shopping much since my fiance always takes so long I let her go by herself unless its shopping for a party xD. Wana make weed tea then chill it for weed iced tea for a party, it'll be awsome.

16. You can taste the butter somewhat, which is why my revised recipe calls for whole milk as the fat source. Whole milk is a great fat containing beverage and it tastes great if you add a Tazo packet in addition to the weed tea bag.

17. I'm curious, if you put a regular tea bag in your weed tea, couldn't it absorb a good amount of thc into it?

18. #118 Grimreefer623, Aug 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2011
    Boiling water in a skillet right now, with my teapot inside of that, with whole milk, water, and a small amount of butter, as thats all i had, with about a gram of mids.
    bout 10 minutes in, goin for at least 20 before i drink it.
    gonna add some ceylon english breakfast teabags, and hope for the best.
    ill be updating :)
    ohh addin some honey too :D

19. Why is everyone talking about the use of a microwave?? I don't see anything in the instructions about a microwave... Maybe I had to many bowls earlier :confused:

Also does the actual tea smell like weed and does it keep it's potency over a period of time, say a few hours?

20. mines starting to smell. every recipe ive seen for any liquid concoction usually says an hour.. i think thats about as long as you really need to wait.. any longer seems like itd just be over kill. this stuff is taasty. cant wait to have a cup!