Easiest way to hallucinate?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Bubble Kushh, Jan 20, 2009.

1. Ive always wanted to but dont wanna risk any hard drugs, plus they're hard to find and are probably expensive. Any ideas?

2. Mushrooms, more available than acid, and cheaper too.

3. Dont sleep for a few days.

Saves having to tell your friends you tried shrooms or lsd ;)

4. Is closed-eye good enough? Close your eyelids. Now, using the tough part of your lower palm, press down on your eyelids until you can feel pressure from within your sockets. Just look with your eyes closed, and without distractions surrounding you. You will find what you're looking for.

5. Salvia maybe? When i tried it i didn't trip too hard but some of my friends have had some good shorts trips

6. Shrooms by far is the smartest way too go.. somewhat cheap available and not horrible for you.. On the other hand look into this drug called Salvia divinoriam -spelling... It is a legal sage type plant that is smoked and sends you to a new world man one of the most powerful experiances some could have... dont read about it hear look into purchising some at maybe a head shop or online. its completely legal in all states i believe

Goood LUCK

7. Datura is the safest way you can go! Hehe I kidd, I kiiiddd :D. Just wait 'til you stumble upon mushrooms, it will be well worth the wait.

8. haha man when i was 15 my easiest way to hallucinate was datura cause i knew where to find it

and i almost went through with it , not realizing how likely i was to die .

must of missed that part on erowid

9. This. I stay up 36-48+ hours regularly(I've had sleep problems for years now), and let me tell you.. if you learn how to stay up, it is definitely an interesting experience (I'm on my 27th hour awake now btw..)

10. Word. I have some of the worst insomnia...I went 6 days before without sleeping...all that happens is that I start tweakin and start making stuff.

I cant find shrooms anywhere and Ive had salvia 32x before...took 7 huge bong rips, killed almost every hit and nothin happened except a bump in the wall...lame.

So hopefully I can find shrooms sometime soon.

Thanks.

11. Your salvia was a bad supply then. Probably not even 32x or very old/poorly extracted.. I say that you try to find more salvia if you want to hallucinate. You will definitely be satisfied if you get a good source of it.

I have had a potent supply of 20x before and only one big hit was needed for extremely intense sessions. The kind where you totally lose sense of where you are you are tripping so hard.

12. I got it from a headshop in St.Cloud, MN

13. Just for future reference. I have always heard people getting lousy salvia from headshops. I ordered mine from a very good source online. Ive never found anyone with salvia from a headshop that was better than the 20x stuff i got from a good source. It was seriously too intense.

14. Is it expensive online?

15. Hah thats a sweet website...kinda got a headache now though lol

16. I'm sure he didn't get a bad salvia supply. It's hard to fuck up a salvia extraction. It'll keep indefinitely too, so it wasn't "spoiled."

Salvia has a reverse tolerance, which I'm sure you know. It could take OP 30 tries before he breaks through. It wasn't until my 10th or so try that I broke through, and I've had a love for the sage ever since.

17. acid, 10 a hit, get 2 hits, there u go, 20 bucks for a nice long trip!:hello:have fun and tell us how it goes:wave:

18. you could buy some research chemicals like 2c-i or something online but its gotta be in bulk
    yeh you could also not sleep for 3 days, youle start hallucinating
    and if you just want to hallucinate
    go with shrooms not acid
    shrooms are vivid with colors changing and cool designs, and acid is not.

19. Well where do I find acid. I can't find it to save my life