Easiest way to grow outdoors?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by killakron, Mar 9, 2010.

1. My friend told me that when he grows bud, he just grows them like normal plants outside, just putting them in backyard soil where his parents grow vegetables and crap and just waters them. Is this true? I really wanna start growing outdoors but I don't even know where to begin, besides getting seeds. Perhaps a fellow stoner here can help me out with simple steps to easy outdoor growing? :wave:

2. try tossin some seed I wouldnt doubt that would be easy, and probably work for a first time grower. It would be better to at least germinate inside you seen to know how to grow other plants, so theres not much difference with a pot plant or at least so I would assume.

3. Generally, yeah its possible, its worth it to invest in the highest quality soil you can, and give it nutes every other watering or so, but with outdoor grows its much simpler, since you don't have to worry about things like odour control, ventilation, light cycles, etc.

Just make sure you get some big pots or give it lots of space to grow, because outdoor they get HUGE after a few months in the ground, i've seen 8 foot tall outdoor plants:D

4. Thats exactly what my dad does, he cleared out a spot in the back yard and grows around 10-15 plants every spring/summer. No special soil or nutes just plants em and then harvests.

5. An outdoor grower should start with a mainly indica strain that matures quickly, produces a large yield, and doesn't grow too tall.

6. It is true. you can just stick a seed in the ground and it will grow into a big plant with big buds but it also depends on the plants genetics for example some strains from nirvana dont do well in the ground and only do well in potting mix and in pots but if you buy 2 pounder from kiwi seeds or sensi skunk from sensi seeds those will grow in the ground just fine good for guerilla growing.

7. So do I still have to germinate if I'm getting feminized Pyramid seeds? And how often should I water?