Easiest way to bypass ip ban?

Discussion in 'General' started by Mogwai, Nov 26, 2011.

1. This dude...

2. Hidemyass.com

Or search for a dynamic IP changer on google.

3. Get IP changing software, think the one I had was called 'IP hide' or something.

4. If you are trying to register for a site like FC or something just register from your phone without wifi(your phones data plan) then log in on your computer

5. Hotspotshield works well but it puts ads everywhere
    Otherwise try ninjaproxy.com

6. Depending on what website you got banned from tor would be your best bet. Most free proxys will log all data entered looking for any passwords or credit card information. But if you really want the safest way to bypass ip bans buy a private VPN.

7. When i used to play habbo years ago i would get banned a huge amount of times until finely they decided to machine ban me which i think may have been an ip ban. I deleted my account from windows and made a new one and i was able to use the site again, maybe this may work for you ?

8. 0nce you're ip have been banned from the site. try to disable all firewall from the PC and from the Router and then check again if you can login if not follow this simple resolution.

1. turn off any antivirus or third party firewall that you have
    2. Disconnect the router from the modem [cable modem, regular isp modem] and try a direct connection. Using an ethernet cable directly connect your computer to the modem bypassing the router.
    3. or even by changing Ip you could possibly get into the site.. you can be in touch with the current Ip from Ip-details.com ..You cannot change the ip address, if you are using static ip address.If it is dynamic ip address, you can change it easily by resetting the modem or switching it off and on.you can also use Proxy server or Hide ip address software to change the ip address

9. Look up daily proxies on Google, fresh proxies daily and they usually don't get flagged for a couple of days

Sent from my Typewriter using Grasscity forum