Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Easiest thing to do while stoned

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by avilezthrash666, Dec 3, 2010.

1. alright now as most of you know theres the hardest thing to do while stoned well here it is im sorry if theres already one of these the search function isn't working at this time as you know so heres my apologies anyways i think the easiest things to do stoned are listen to music and play black ops :smoke:

2. not move.

eat.

3. simple...

:D

4. Do nothing.
    or make music.

5. Sit around.

Or masturbate...

6. Depends on what i'm smoking, if its some regs I will probally end up vegging out or playing some xbox like GTA 4 (my high really affects my driving) but with dank I end up holding the throttle down for a good 10 minutes without even crashing :smoke:

7. So very true..

8. Forget things.

9. chow down and vibe out

10. space out and/or sleep

11. Well i will tell you what isnt easy.Baking anything that take longer than i am willing to sit by the oven (3 or so minutes).Dealing with my gf.Playing harder games(My skill level is a fourth or what itd be sober).Catching geicos to remove from my house.Finding things.

Whats easy.Breathing,Smiling,enjoying life,Sleeping,eating,sex,driving,rolling joints,giving my cat medicine...

12. with or without restraint?

13. Sit and stew.

Feels good, man.

14. This. And spacing out.

15. do nothing. hah.

16. Skip class ahah

17. Play goalie in gym class.