Easiest tea recipes please?

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by Stealthsmokerman, Nov 17, 2013.

1. Can someone please help me with a recipe for the easiest way to make compost tea???

2. Plenty of tea recipies in the organic section of this app

Sent from my N861 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. how much do you want to make?

4. A gallon or 2

Sent from my N9100 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. You don't say. I think he came to the right place. The most basic i've read seems like a lush pile of chicken manure and some kelp. Not to familiar on the tea since though I haven't had to use one. I just made my medium nice and hearty to begin with. Good luck! 

6. Tea mix
    1tbs bsm
    1tbs chickity do do
    1tbs kelp meal
    1/2cup compost
    1gal h2o
    will bubble for 24 hours, dilute with h2o to 1/4 strength and water the plants normaly.

from someplace on something
    Mj

7. Please explain in terms that would be easy for idiot to understand

8. And also preferably stuff from the kitchen and garden

9. Good worm castings
    1tbsp molasses ( unsulphered)
    Water

Bubbled for approx 36 hrs

10. 3D's got it... Simple and effective.

J

11. Bubbling meaning with a fish tank pump with a sand stone on the end for more bubbles? I could try to find it but when I read for long periods of time my vision in my left gets blurry and it's painful I am going for surgery on it it's like not on the eyeball it's self but in the nerves behind the eye

12. This is a basic tea simple and effective.
    Just the worm castings and water alone would work.
    Bubble with an aquarium pump.
    Mj

13. Go vegan for one week, then dump (defaecate) in a pillow case every day, at the end of the week soak the pillow case in a sink for 2 weeks, stir well and water your plants.

note: with experience you may pee (urinate) in your sink, every second day, avoid salty drinks and "E" type foods

good luck!

14. WTF???

Great feeding tea.  If you don't have worm castings use compost.  If you can find it...throw in a couple Tablespoons of Kelp meal.  For a base compost tea the above recipe will get you going.

16. Sorry to hear about your vision. I hope you are coping well and prayers sent your way for the steady hands of the surgeon who will be doing the work.

I typically go back here to reference information http://forum.grasscity.com/organic-growing/1110985-act-aerated-compost-tea.html.

One of the take aways that I get from tea brewing is that I think that its pretty close to impossible to tell whether the microbial population is on par for a tea without having a microscope to see whats going on...other than of course seeing results in your plants . Since Microbeman has done most (if not all) the work for us, I just follow his advice for pretty much everything. Some of his work has shown that some things added into a brewing tea (depending on when) can actually suppress microbial population growth...pretty much the exact opposite of why we even brew the tea. I cant remember it all so in order to keep it simple (for me), I just do the simple basic tea and I do a botanical kelp tea on separate waterings.

Following LD's advice, I made a kelp "paste" from hydrated kelp meal that sits in my fridge. Making the paste allows me to have kelp tea right when I want it (just taking 1tsp of paste and adding it to 1 gallon of water).

Im still learning a lot too.

17. Look at microbeman's act thread.

18. Dang ddd beat me to it lol.

19. I use alalfa, kelp, jamaican guano, humic acid, bountea brew system, and some molasis. Cookies are loving it...

20. Sent from my SGH-T759 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files: