Easiest strain to grow?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by the420herbalist, Aug 19, 2015.

1. Hi, recently I've bought a list of strains. Can any pro's tell me which 1 is the easiest to start with?

1. OG Headstash
    2. Chandon
    3. Northern lights x white widow
    4. Violator kush
    5. Blue cheese
    6. AK 47

Can anyone be kind enough to list me the easiest to hardest to grow? Thanks in advance. I'm growing under hid lights and promix

2. how much height does your grow room have?

3. #3 the420herbalist, Aug 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2015
    170 cm

4. Bump. Need help urgently.

5. Northern Lights. Easy strain to grow. Very nice high. Can handle a lot of stress. Has a nice yield. It was my first grow and I did everything wrong and still managed to get a lot of nice potent buds.

6. OK thanks! But mine is already crossed with ww. And do u know what strain comes after northern?

7. there isn't really one strain that is easier to grow than another, but some strains do prefer slightly different conditions from others. So one person may find one strain thrives in their conditions, and another strain struggles. Then another grower with slightly different conditions could experience the exact opposite. I'm not sure if I explained that well lol.

But even though I just said all that, I have found blue cheese to be consistently healthy throughout every grow with me doing nothing to specifically cater for it.

I have grown a few northern lights crosses, twice I have grown northern lights blue and they always look unhealthy and stressed by the end.

White widow is another one that seems to do well for me.

AK47 I grew twice, the first time it went really well, the second was a cross with Gainesville green and I balls it up a bit. They were nutrient hungry the whole time, but yielded extremely well considering

I haven't had any experience with the others in your list

My advice is don't worry about the difficulty, grow the ones that you want to smoke

8. all are easy to grow if you put in half an effort

they grow themselves

the hard part is getting the most out of it[​IMG]

9. Thanks so much for the advice. Hope you can give me more :p
    Yea.. will do my best.

10. I'd start with that Northern Lights x White Widow. Should be pretty easy and potent. Good luck!

11. Northern lights for sure

12. It gets much easier after the seedling stage. Just beware of plant diseases and DAMPING OFF, the killer of my twenty plants. I didn't think I had anything to worry about diseases or anything because they weren't common , I was wrong. Be very careful.
    Ps

They're a lot more common than you'd think