Easiest strain to grow as a first timer?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by juniornac, Dec 11, 2009.

1. Im going to grow in my closet after winter break (in highschool) and im wondering if any of these strains are easy to grow?

Automatic blueberry
    Papaya
    Bubblicious
    Blue mystic

If none of these are easy can someone give me a strain that is easy to grow and is short? and one more thing, what is best way to get rid of stench besides a carbon filter?

Thanks

2. Hey if you scroll down a bit farther, there are multiple forums on growing with all the knowledge you will ever need. Check it

3. If your a first time grower don't waste your money. Just get some bagseeds and grow them until you have enough expirience to start buying seeds. Theres always trial and error when it comes to growing, and theres always the risk of you killing all your plants no matter how good of a book/guide you use.

4. This. Experience is everything, schwag or chronic.

5. my first grow was a bagseed grow that ended up bein male so i just said fuck it and ordered seeds from worldwidemarijuanaseeds.com. they sell single seeds so you dont have to order packs if you dont want. everything worked out good for me i got a great yeild of some really dank weed. the strain is barneys farm LSD. good beginner strain imo the website states that it is a very hardy desiease resistant plant that thrives in all conditions and i have found that to be very true. i put her under a bunch of stress being new to growing and i never had any serious problems. plus its 24% thc so you cant go wrong there. check it out man. lots of pics in the grows in my sig to, gl