Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Easiest single serving cannaBUTTER recipe

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by p00nd, Jan 5, 2012.

1. #1 p00nd, Jan 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2012
    this is what I did last night and got ridiculously high.
    I was outta weed so I figured it was a good night for an avb edible.
    Now we all know how gross it is to have plant matter in your butter / oil, especially when its vaped (eww lol)
    and with this method, there will be none left (unless you can't find something to filter it out with)
    anyways, I will show you, step by step, how I made this cannabutter, and hope you guys enjoy the simplicity;

step 1: take a teaspoon of butter for every gram that you are using. (big grams of weed if your using vaped weed)
    put that butter in a microwaveable bowl and melt it. (just the butter)

step 2: now heres where I got kinda lucky, I have these sauce cups that are a little bigger than a shotglass, and they are made of stainless steel, so I poured my melted butter into that and added the weed, stirred it all up with a toothpick.

step 3: turn a burner on the stove to low heat (1-2) and slowly cook that shot of cannabutter while stirring it constantly for about 20 minutes, don't let it boil, it can bubble a little bit but just take it off the burner for a couple of seconds if it starts getting too hot. So do that for about 20 minutes.

step 4: wait a bit for it to cool down (5 minutes) and then get a funnel and some filtering material (an old t-shirt works good) only use one layer though! because using material like that will absorb some of the butter. Pour the melted butter / weed mix into the funnel / filter and then spend your next 5 minutes trying to push every last drop of butter out into a bowl. (It may get a little messy, just lick your hands after :p)

Step 5: once you have the bowl with the finished product, you can either chug it all down in one drink, but thats disgusting, or you can put it in the fridge and spread it on toasts later or you can do what I did, which worked REALLY good, make some oatmeal and just mix the butter in, it really was unnoticeable.

I had used less than 3 grams of vaped weed and I was FLYING. Watched the doors movie and passed out, it was a struggle to get to my room after the movie.
    hope you enjoyed the guide! I'm planning on making this again really soon so either today or tomorow I will be adding pics to this thread!

2. I'm going to have to try this sometime =] thanks for the tutorial

3. No problem man! I actually did it again only had it on the stove for about 20 mimutes 3.5 g of vaped wred and i was stoned outta my mind! Sorry no pics yet though i was really pressed for time..
    another thing to add is that this recipe barely smells! My mom got home half an hour later and didnt say anything about smell, and she always lets me know when it reaks hahaha

4. sweet^^

5. bump! this shit works really good! try it out, it really is a quick single serving cannabutter recipe! it gets you stoned as fuck even with vaped weed!

6. sounds really awesome thanks for the guide :)

7. U think it will work with regg?? How much per serving.

8. yeah for sure it would work! I used vaped weed and it worked man, 1 gram of weed per tablespoon of butter basically just don't overdo the butter, and it will be a single potent dose.

9. I'm gonna use this tomorrow, then butter some toast and spread cinnamon sugar all over it.. mmmmmmmmmmm thanks bro!!

10. 10 months later and no pics.

• Agree Agree x 1

11. this made milk come out my nose lol

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. #12 ThePerfectBong, Nov 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2012
    Ironically yesterday before reading this thread attempted my own one serving cannabutter recipe. I used a similar method except i used a slow cooker so that i could let the weed soak into the butter for three hours. I put water in the mixture so the butter did not burn. Then used the butter to make a single cookie which i found the recipe for online. I only used 2g and used two tablespoons of butter.
    I was thinking of making my own thread with pictures because it came out good and got me really stoned.

13. please do. would like to see pics

14. I'm pretty sure I have those same little stainless steel cups that you're talking about hahaha.

15. Followed this guide using about 4.5 grams, ate it a little under an hour ago (put it on eggos haha) and I'm feeling nice and stoney! Stuck to the couch :smoke: hoping the effects will intensify a bit as time goes on. Thanks for this awesome guide, man.

Attached Files:

16. Soo... I've only had 1 edible work for me, the burnt firecracker :yummy: lol. Scraped the burnt peanut butter off the nasty ass burnt crackers and ate before school thinking it wouldn't do anything... 1 hour later --> :laughing:

Did you take the oatmeal on an empty stomach, after a light meal, on an angry growling stomach, or what? And was it the first meal of the day, second, etc.?

How much water did you drink before/after? (I hear stomach acid can destroy THC)

17. Just realized I never came and posted the final results hahaha. This is still one of my most stoned memories. That day was spent high as fuck, then slowly let dropped me into a weed-coma haha all because of this recipe. Don't eat it all at once if you make a slightly larger batch like I did :smoke:

18. [quote name='"Jakobo"']

Just realized I never came and posted the final results hahaha. This is still one of my most stoned memories. That day was spent high as fuck, then slowly let dropped me into a weed-coma haha all because of this recipe. Don't eat it all at once if you make a slightly larger batch like I did :smoke:[/quote]

Hahahaha damn this is old, your post made me smile hahah glad to know it worked man :) and yes i ate the oatmeal on an empty stomach dude!

19. i got about 4 grams of regular weed...i mean i hope it would work....when u say vaped weed is that the same as reg weed even if its good vaped weed? jus curious

20. depending on your tolerance, I would decarb maybe 2 or 3 grams then follow this recipe, if I were you. My vaped weed was of decent quality, a bowl of it wasn't really enough to get me stoned though (to give you an idea of the potency).

This recipe has never failed me :smoke: it's my go-to for when I want a quick and easy edible.