Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Recipe Easiest Single Serving Canna-Oil Recipe.

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by DaBoss, Jun 15, 2010.

1. #81 weightsman, Jul 17, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2010
    Baked 1 gram of some good shit with a lot of extra viugun olive oil, 350 degrees for 28 minutes. After it was done put it on top of some ice cream. Hour an a half later Im an astronaught shooting off to save the brown people on the mood. This shit fucks your world up im so fucking high:smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking:

Edit: Attention Star Command, this BuZZ Lightyear.... Its 10 A.M. now jus woked up and im still highas fuvv fuck dude i can barely type. Ima plus yo rep so many timezz ghagaga

2. The batch for my friend and I is coming out of the oven in 19 minutes, i'll post back with how it goes.

3. I'm doing the sit-out method with 14.1 grams of ABV in a mason jar with extra virgin olive oil.

Once it has sat out for long enough is it alright to place the jar into medium-high heat water on the stove for about half an hour to get heat involved sorta like a double boiler?

Also what is a good time limit on the sit-out method 3 days, 2 weeks, a month?

4. I know that olive oil is mono-saturated fat, and vegetable oil is polyunsaturated fat. Both are "good" fats... has anyone tried this with flax seed oil or walnut oil (Omega-3 fatty acids)?

Does anyone know how the type of fat affects this? My fiance and I are kind of on a health kick ever since I got diagnosed with MS, so we're trying to avoid saturated/trans fats.. but if this just works better with bad fats, I think it would be ok as an occasional treat.

5. Lol. Nice...

next time get a syringe and inject the oil into a few strawberrys

6. You could knock that out in 30 min if you just baked it.

7. Trying this out right now... Used 1.5g of finely ground mids... Just put it in the oven :D

8. I was wondering the same thing yesterday. Both have pretty equal amounts of fat but E.V.O.O. has like 10gs of monosaturated fat and 1.5 of Polyunsaturated fat and Veg oil has 8gs of MS and 6gs of PS. anyone know if one kind is preferred over the other?

9. im about to try this with 1g vaped green and 1g stems in coconut oil. ill let you guys know how it goes.

10. lol i always laugh when people say that cause they get high and forget what theyre doing

11. i actually had a friend try it and he said he never felt anything
    did it at 335 for 30 min.

trying again but with some real green this time

better work! :devious:

12. Just droppin by to say attempt number 7 for me was a great success!
    used 3.5gs vaped. Probably way too much because I can hardly keep myself awake

13. once you make it successfully a few times youll know what the weed should like like once drained of the thc

14. Enjoyin night 2 of suseccess with this recipe. Used Just purified keif for this batch, mixed it with some chili and ate with cornbread sour cream and cheese :D awesome night

15. what are firecrackers a lot of people is using it .

16. Bump Bump Bump.

I'm trying this now; i have my oven being heated up to 335F. I have some mid (it smokes like shit; which is why i said fuck it; might as well try something new) & it's quick & easy. simple.

I'm hoping that i'll get high; using 2 grams of mid or well; regs. don't know if there is a difference; i think not. But yeah.

Will report back in about 2 hours after everythings all said & done.

I'll be using some 100% Extra Virgin Olive Oil & 2 Grams of mid. Temperature set to 335.

Anyone else care to chime in?

17. perfect description. I used fresh green, vaped, and stems in my second batch and it was pure awesome. coconut oil is great, thanks jdahms

18. #98 thomasman, Jul 21, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2010
    I think this shit actually worked.

Grilled some food; had it in the oven for about 35 minutes at 335 degrees, the extra 5 minutes; i put the temp to 340.

Ate it with some bread ( I didn't eat nothing all day) chilled for about 10 minutes then started to smoke; probably had no more than 3 bowls of mid. Home made bong. I know for a fact about 1 hour later; i wasn't feeling the way i was because of the bong hits & lil drink that i had.

So imo it worked; just need better weed.

I was super couchlocked & drowsie.

EDIT: YES WITHOUT A DOUBT; IT WORKED. I JUST DRANK & SMOKED AS MUCH AS I DID LAST NIGHT & IM NOT WHERE NEAR THE LEVEL I WAS LAST NIGHT. I'm buzzing right now; feeling descent like i'm pregaming, but yeah.
    I can't wait to do this with some kush.

19. Ok i'm making brownies right now. Or well; i'm going to make brownies using this method of thc oil extration.

I used about 4.2 grams of mid to a quater cup of olive oil (i'm thinking i should have used veg for cooking but w.e)

I kinda debated on which method i wanted to cook this with, oven or stove top, butI chose this way because i guess it'll be my final verdict on making edibles using edibles w/ this oil.

I have to cut down on the smoking so yepp. i'll be taking the edible route for as long as i can.

:CHEERS:

20. hey guys imma try this tommorow with 1 gram of high mids, do you think i have to eat it all or can i only take some as this is my first time with edibles and i am not a regular smoker due to throat problems.

thanks