Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Recipe Easiest Single Serving Canna-Oil Recipe.

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by DaBoss, Jun 15, 2010.

1. i did this and i tried to eat the oil with some balsamic vinegar and bread but the sickening and overwhelming taste of hash was just too much for me and i literally had to throw it away

:(

2. i tried, it following exact instructions, used about 2.5-3 table spoons of oil to about 3 grams of snipped bud. Had little effect, could feel it a little. I mixed with coffee though.
    Going to try again just to see if i fucked up or something.

3. Haha so you give +rep to the guy who tried the method not the one who came up with it??

4. I'm making brownies tomorrow using canola oil infused with 6 grams of my finest ganj. Going to follow this recipe ----> Pot Brownies :hello::hello: Hope everything works out.. Any comments on this recipe ?? Think it's reliable?? I'll let you guys know how they go :smoke:

5. doing this with 2g

6. dip sum mutha fuckin bread in that shit

7. People appreciate it when someone tests an iffy method for confirmation that it works. You got from me man I love this method.

@ the guy who said it had little effect. You must have done it wrong. I've used this method 4 times now with vaped weed and have had great results every time.

Do not use vegetable oil only olive or even better coconut oil

8. will try it tomorrow.

will this work the same way with Hash?

9. Why not veg oil?

10. Much less fat % than olive or coconut. Ive gotten bad results with veg oil

11. I'm gonna do this today with 5 grams of vaped weed in one serving! Oh boy, I'll report back on it as well.

12. ha! My friend and I used 5gs of vaped weed for two people and were blasted

Im making some more of this right now. I really love this method

13. I didn't vape it very well either because it's the first week I've had the vape so I haven't really been vaping it all out as well as I should have. I've just started to master it.

14. yo guys, glad youre liking it...

and you can use any kind of oil....

just experiment around here

15. #36 BrosnanIsHigh, Jul 6, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2010
    I'm gonna try this tonight... I have used 151 Proof Alcohol for extraction several times with good results... Usually takes a while, though. This method seems much easier, but I'm a little skeptical. I'll let y'all know later.

EDIT: Cooking right now. I cooked ground buds at 170F for 15 minutes before cooking in olive oil to burn off the carboxyl group before combining with oil. Theoretically it should increase potency. About seven minutes until I pull it out of the oven...

16. No need to be skeptical! I have used this method 5 times now and can confirm it works

17. So like even with a solid tolerance this works well?? Cause i want to try it with one gram just not sure if its enough

18. Jdahms i dont know why you are reccomending olive oil over vegatible oil because it has 130 calories of fat per tbsp and e.v.o.o. has 120. more fat is better cooking imo.

Starting it up now.

19. one gram will send you to the moon