easiest set up to maintain - set it and forget it

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by hubertgarfunkleiii, Oct 20, 2013.

1. Hi guys, first let me explain what happened. 1st time grow, everything went great until i switched to flower. they were doing great in flower as well, real healthy and strong, but it seemed they required more frequent watering, so i began watering them everyday or 2 instead of once every 3 or 4 days. i got sick of it, and overwatered them thinking....now theyll be good for a week, but instead I drown them and they got root rot and are dying. they are still alive but stoppped growing. my medium was soil, which indoors is a pain in the ass cause once you water them the run off drains out the bottom of the planter onto the floor, where it cant go cause you have electrical cords etc. so then i started thinking, i might want to try a ebb and flow system, dwc, or aeroponics because I wont have to worry about water leaking on the floor when i water, and I wont even have to water them all the time with any of those other systems though

so whats the easiest set up to maintain? it may take more time to set up, but once you do, you can set it and forget it. also which one would eliminate the chance of overwatering? im leaning towards ebb and flow or aeroponics.

any suggestions to save my plants? im thinking of transferring them from soil to a dwc system?

2. Check out noobwannab's thread on art wicking sips. I water every 6-7 days, the plants pull what they need from a reservoir. I'm incapable of watering properly on my own.

3. Get blumats for soil it waters auto.

Methodology Extracts