Easiest Seeds to Grow

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by 18 Dummy, Jul 26, 2007.

1. Hey guys.. I'm a noobish beginner haha and need some help.

Which seed is the easiest to grow? I realize that shitty ass schwag would be easy but out of the realm of (dank, nuggish, sticky, potent) plants which are a couple easy ones to grow?

2. what do u mean by shitty ass schwag? crappy dealer bought weed?
    if so its only shitty ass schwag coz its passed through so many hands. if you grow from bag seed believe me you WILL be amazed by the results. ive smoked closet grown weed from bag seed that far surpassed 90% of the weed ive toked on over the years. for a first grow i would definately grow from bag seed (nice dark tiger striped seeds, not too light in colour) coz it enables you to get the hang of it before spending tons of cash on seeds. hope this helps.

3. Ok, the easiest to grow is probably autoflowering feminized seeds. They are most likely to become a female, and you don't need to change the light cycle throughout. I have never grown an Auto strain yet. I would go to attitudes website and surf around, you can find some strains that are suitable for beginers. I have read that northern lights is a relatively forgiving strain, and I've loved it every time I tried it.

Bagseed can absolutely produce dank, but I would not say it's EASY because you don't know the genetics of your plant. I personally grew from bagseed of shitty nugget that turned out to have hermaphrodite genetics, causing me to get all hermies.

That being said, if you have bagseed, it is 100% worth it to try a cheap experimental grow before you start investing $$$ so that your bought seeds will come out super dank.

GOODLUCK!