Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Easiest Homeade Piece?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JhimmySon, Nov 11, 2010.

1. Hi, I've never smoked weed before but i'm going to this weekend.

I live in a rural town with no head shop or anything, so I wanna make a homemade piece.

Right now I'm deciding between the lightbulb vaporizer, a plastic bottle bong, or I have some really thin paper I could use for joint paper.

Anyone have suggestions?

2. Go For Plastic Water Bong. Its Probably Your Best Choice. Iv Heard Light bulb Vaps Arnt Always The Best, And I Know From Experience Unless You Got Real Joint Paper Sometimes They Wont Work To Well

3. makeshift pieces... ahhh those were the days haha..
    if you do a lightbulb vape make sure you have a candle to put the bulb over.
    if you want a joint bible paper will work :D (but you probably cant roll so i wouldnt try that)
    go with the water bottle bong all you need is tinfoil a blade and a hollowed out pen. Or you could jus make a bowl out of it (its easier) but the bong will hit better
    happy toking!:smoke:

4. id go for an apple pipe
    all you need is a pen and an apple :D

5. This. Way easier than anything else.

6. Apple Pipes are pretty sweet. Probably the easiest would be a soda can bowl... Water bottle bongs (small ones) are usually pretty clumsy.

7. gravity bong!

8. I'd say an apple pipe as well, or if you have one of those big carrots you can carve a bowl out of that:smoke:

9. homemade bong ftw

10. This. gets you ripped too :smoke:

11. Maybe not the very easiest to make but it's one of the ones that are good to know and that's how to make a bottle bong. To be honest a good few of us took a couple months of smoking before they bought their first piece.
    Basically a plastic bottle (stronger is better, Powerade etc) then insert a pen or (noone kill me for this but it's what we all use here) insert a piece of garden hose the length of a pen into the bottle.
    You do this by getting the bottle and marking a spot about 1/4 of the way up from the base, or if you want a little more water in your bong put it 1/3 of the way up.
    Once it's marker use a lighter to heat the marked hole, if you're using an empty pen then don't hold it too long, the second the plastic starts getting soft try to jam the pen through the hot plastic, if you get it through angle the pen towards the base before it cools too much.

Now if you use a hose it's the same thing, mark the hole the same way except now when you start burning at the hole and wait for a hole about the size of of a pencil appears then jam the hose through that hole, it may take a little pushing but that's a good thing the hole needs to be smaller than the hose :) now twist and push the hose further into the bong towards the base.

Okay so once you've done this you can check how airtight it is, the easy way to do this is to put your finger over the protruding piece of hose or pen so that no air can come through. Then put your mouth over the mouth piece and suck, if no air comes through the hole where your pen or hose are sticking into the plastic bottle then that's great.
    If not then just use a bunch of blue tac/press stick whatever you call it (basically that putty type stuff you use to temporarily stick a poster to your wall.) to plug the holes.

now at three quarters of the way up the bong mark another hole but this time use a pencil of pen to stick in there regardless of if you used a hose or not. This is your shotty or carb. so heat the hole you marked then jam the pencil through and then pull the pencil out there should be a pencil sized hole. While smoking your thumb will cover this hole so make sure it's somewhere comfortable.

Now for the easy part, if you're using a piece of garden hose as your down stem then grab a piece of foil, fold it around the tip of one of your finger so that when you pull your finger out it's a bowl shape with no holes. Then use a pin the size of a pencil tip or use a pencil tip :p to poke a hole in the center. this is your cone piece, place it into your hose hole going in :)

Now if you used a pen it's the same thing except you want a few long strips of foil. now once you've put the hole in the bottom of your cone piece put the cone piece back over your finger, like a finger glove! Then using the tip of your finger put the hole you poked in the cone piece against the top of the pen then wrap foil around the top of the pen and the base of your cone piece to hold it in place.

now all you need to do is add water and weed, first start pouring water into your bong, the water needs to submerge the opening of the hose at the base of your bong, feel free to add more water if you wish, just never full it up to the hole in the plastic bottle or it will begin to leak bong water from where you inserted your hose or pen.

Once that's done, fill up your cone piece with your choice herb, and grab a lighter. using one hand hold your bong on an angle as if you were to take a sip from a full bottle of juice, make sure your thumb is over the shotty/carb. Now put your mouth around the mouth piece of the bong, and begin to light the the herb in the cone piece as you're going that start inhaling, this will start to fill the bong with smoke, once there's enough in there that you think you can hold in your lungs take your finger off of the shotty/carb while still inhaling, this will full the chamber with air moving the smoke into your lungs, once the chamber is clear stop inhaling and just hold your breath for 3-4 seconds then exhale. If you didn't empty the cone piece in one shot that's fine, just do the same thing except instead of refilling the cone piece relight what's already in there and repeat.

I understand that that's a wall of text, I have a much better post here which has videos on making a bong, also rolling a joint and a few other helpful goodies peace man :)

http://forum.grasscity.com/apprentice-tokers/642199-apprentice-toker-make-yourself.html

12. dont worry bra

im gonna make a guide on how to make a GOOD water bottle bong in a couple mins

hopefully it will be stickeied

13. if were talking about Easiest?(which we are) then you gotta go with the apple:smoking:

14. dude get someone to buy u a blunt

15. get $1.50 and buy a pack of papers, easy

16. go to the kitchenand get an apple, easier :p

17. Easiest + most effective = Buckets

18. I remember using tin foil pipes back in the day when I didn't have anything else. I remember taking a toilet paper roll and cutting a nickel size hole in the top, covering it with tin foil, pushing in the foil into the hole, poking tiny holes in the foil within the hole with a pin for the bowl. done.

19. lol thats some mcgyver type shit :smoke:

20. NO PVC NO TIN FOIL NO SODA CANS. be a big boy and go to the gas station and ask for a pack of job 1.5 papers and learn to roll