Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Easiest and quickest way to make hash?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Tree Of Life, Dec 22, 2013.

1. Out of maybe 5 grams? I don't want to make a lot, hopefully I'd get somewhere around a gram, but yeah, anyone have any ideas?

2. BHO oil can be made with little equipment, look up a guide on youtube, I think it's 1g per 7g of good weed.

3. Kief box. Grind your bud, put it in, and shake it.

It's the easiest and quickest way.

4. QWISO.

Equipment Needed:

-91-99% ISO Alchool
    -1 Pyrex dish that you will be able to scrape the final result(hash oil)
    -Your weed(your 5grams)
    -Scraper
    -Coffee Filter
    -Mesh Filter

Instructions:

Put all your weed into a mason jar, then add the ISO until the weed is submerged of ISO. Mix it for a good 5-10seconds. Then, put the mesh filter and the coffee filter. Pour it(while fitering) into the pyrex dish. The result should be a pretty Golden Liquid or greenish color if the mix wasn't filtered enough(usually with kief you get a golden liquid and with weed/trims it's more greenish). Let it sit for 24hrs+ in a dark room/place . After the 24hrs, use a big bowl,put water in it and "cook" it on the oven. When it's steaming, put your pyrex dish on it, let it get hot a bit so it's easier to scrape and the result has a "oily" look, giving the result hash oil.

Voila;

5. WTF! I have a very elaborate setup to maintain a consistent and clean end product..  Have you ever run BHO? Dont go mis-informing people on this you have no Clue about. Please ignore this guy.. we dont want you blowing your ass up.

now for someone that hasnt made hash before, QWISO is a great place to start! Go with this OP. 

Yes, a glass tube + weed + 5x filtered BHO and a pyrex dish. It isn't that hard so stop trying to make it seem like rocket science.

7. Lmfao! That's laughable.. If that's all you think you need, good luck dabbin your butane soup!

8. How are you gunna purge? You sprayin in your bedroom? Come one bro. Post up some of the errl you've run recently. Let's see some.

9. I don't even make BHO and I can attest to the fact that it's harder than that to make...

10. Another really simple thing you can do its if you have a grinder with a.kief catcher is to make hash literally in the palm of your hand. Dump the kief into your palm and put it under a lamp or go in direct sunlight. It'll start to get really sticky and you can roll it around into a ball and press it and keep doing that till it's the consistency you like. Takes 5 minutes tops and as long as your hands are clean your hash will be clean as well. Perfect for topping bowls or whatever you like.

I do it outside and have a small heated mat that I leave it on overnight. It really is as easy as butane + weed = Butane + Oils, over time the butane evaporates and leaves the oils. It isn't hard, anybody with common sense can do it.

Okay please explain the long, complicated process to me.

13. Again, 24 hrs on a heat mat will NOT sufficiently purge your goo. I suggest 48-72 hours if your goin the low and slow rout.

14. I use a vacuum pump and chamber. Vac for 12 hrs, then flip and vac an additional 12 hrs. Using a vacuum allows the butane to escape at lower temps since it's -30hg. Your using a volatile gas to extract. I think you'd want to make sure you evacuate all the butane.

15. #17 Drugs Bunny, Dec 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2013

By that time it's solid matter, thank you for your concern though. All taken on board.

16. #18 LilJ86, Dec 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2013
    Budder and wax are solids too. Doesn't mean there isn't residual butane left if it wasn't property purged.

Fuck me, it isn't very viscous after 24 hours on the mat. I came in here to explain that one way of making a concentrate is BHO, it is, we both do it, the only difference is I don't have a purger, but I enjoy my BHO and don't appreciate grief from you. So fuck off bro.

Name calling and disrespect are not tolerated at GC. It's no way to treat someone that is trying to help you. - Chunk

18. that was rude