Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Easier for you? Blunts or joints?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by xDS, Dec 31, 2011.

1. For some reason, I suck ass at rolling joints but when I get a Dutch cigarillo and roll up, it takes no time. I love blunts but they're expensive. I'm trying to get in the joint game but I'm not feeling it so far.

Side Question: Why do black people love blunts so much? I'm black myself and I'm open to all different uses of smoking but blunts are just magnificent. Some of my people won't even try a bong. Why? Idk, they just love blunts.

2. Blunts are easiest for more. My joints look horrible and I end up breaking them back down and making it a blunt.
    Your other question is interesting too. I'm black but I only prefer blunts because I can roll them lol i'd love bong, and broke my bowl ):

3. Love joints <3 and that's so true that black people love blunts. I think it's from all these rappers that rap about blunts. That's why I love Wiz cuz he's strictly joints :)

4. Man i love rolling centurys.. i find they just roll up themselves and ive got a perfect cone and it burns so nice! but when it comes to papers i usually have my moments... i find sometimes my hands are cold or they have like no grip so its hard as hell to roll..

5. I can roll blunts easily just because blunts are much more popular than joints in my city. I have been trying to learn to roll joints lately because a lot of time I don't want to finish an entire blunt. I personally like to just kick back with a blunt sometimes because as long as it is rolled halfway decent it doesn't really have to be re-lit.

6. i think its more of a preference thing. with the blunt, you kind of get the blunt taste, and usually its packed tighter and lasts longer. with papers, i usually finish it within 5 minutes and i can roll one pretty easily. however, i learned how to roll blunts before papers. now i do papers for individual smoking and blunts for social smoking.

one tip, i use king size zig zags, and for the filter, i use those Post-it notes, it is perfect size and length, just tear a piece off and roll it up. you kind of have to practice on getting the technique right.

7. Something tells me you only love joints cuz Wiz is "strictly joints" (he's not btw).

8. I like both but I smoke joints mostly , smaller . looks like a cig works for me :smoke:

9. If you know how to roll a J pretty good then you should hve blunt rolling 100% downpack. But not vise versa, the reason why joints are so hard to roll is because it is so gental and need gently light hands to roll a j. It's like art. Rolling up a blunt is processed and thick with some tobacco in the papers doesn't take care at all. Rolling up a blunt is like what all13 year olds and older kids roll now a days.

Tl;dr I would rather rolling up a j anyway.