Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Earwax hash?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ChiefBuddha, Nov 23, 2011.

1. Damn dude, I've never found or bought hash in the US, but I'm not sure if I'd pay $35/g. I'm used to Europe where it is the same price or slightly cheaper than bud :/

2. [quote name='"anonymous911"']Damn dude, I've never found or bought hash in the US, but I'm not sure if I'd pay $35/g. I'm used to Europe where it is the same price or slightly cheaper than bud :/[/QUOTE]

You can still get hash for cheap...but its those yummy-tasty-ass-mouth-watering-high-as-fuck oils n waxes that cost a bit extra :)

3. ^ There is plenty top quality hash and oil in the US for very little cost, you just have to know the right people or make your own.

4. I really wish I knew the right person around here for that. I asked my dealer who has incredible selections of buds and he had no idea where to get it

5. Make your own?

6. [quote name='"The Green Toker"']
    Make your own?[/QUOTE]

I've never even looked into that before. I might just do that :)

7. I would just smear that oil all over papers and blunts... or on in the inside of the bowl(all over the walls of the bowl) then add weed to the bowl and smoke it accordingly... use a torch lighter if you can.

8. i picked up a gram for 25 today and theres this guy i chill with who if you by more then 50 bucks in bud you get a free gram of earwax

9. My Dealer Gives Me A Mix bud Hash Platinum og,GDP,Banana,Master and he gives me 1.5 for 30 and its dank oil wow 1 dab gets me so blown its almost like amber glass!