Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Earwax Golden Goodness **PICS**

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by GreyMatterTripp, Nov 22, 2009.

1. Here is a small .3 portion of a gram we've been working on today out of the vaporizer. Shit is delicious. I don't even want to put how much it cost because it's embarrassing when I can easily make this stuff myself. Convenience is expensive, but it's nice to be able to drive to the store and pick it up on a whim. :D Enjoy the pics GC.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. in my 20+ yrs of toking....why havent i ever seen something like this?? i wouldnt know how to smoke that, hahah :confused:

3. Lol.

It's called BHO. It's made using butane and can be upwards of %40 THC content. :smoking: :D

You basically smoke it like hash. It bubbles alot. :hello: :smoking:

4. damn thats alot dude your prolly ripped , nicee

5. BHO huh? id like to get a lesson on how to make, is it difficult? sounds like you need a chemistry background

6. very interesting read.....thanks! i must try it one day...woohoo...learn something new, lolz

7. go to the store and pick it up.... wow you California punks... said with leisure.....

Just kidding bro looks amazing have fun with it. If you don't mind me asking how much did it run ya?

8. ur a lucky man
    and also a very stoned man now XD

9. Says in the 1st post he doesn't want to say the price, maybe PM would be better.

Sick pickup man, not sure if its the angle of the pictures but that looks like A LOT of BHO. I've made it a bunch of times and only got tiny amounts the size of a penny.

:bongin:

10. what club did you grab that at?

11. I got it at doctors orders.:smoke: