Earthquake!!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by garrison68, Aug 23, 2011.

1. We just had an earthquake - my bed was shaking, cabinets opened, and we didn't know what the hell was going on! A 5.8 quake hit Virginia, and could be felt in Washington, New York, and other places.

This was fucked up!

2. YOOO 5.8 in VA. I'm on Long Island and my whole house was shaking!

3. I felt it for about 10 seconds... How about you guys? And where was the epicenter? I'm hearing Colorado, then Virginia.

4. I WAS FUCKING PLAYING DRUMS

l DIDN'T FEEL SHIT :mad:

5. Fuckkk i missed it i was sleeping

6. Its definitely in VA, and the shit woke me up outta my sleep ! I'm all the way in NJ !

7. Yeah I live In Colorado Springs and we have had a couple from last night. Not too big, largest was 5.3

8. In va, and I swear to god that earthquake killed my high so fast. I thought I was just freaking out for a moment, but my brain started yelling "get the fuck up idiot stoner! this is a fucking earthquake!!" and i said "oh shit!" and ran uner a table in the kitchen.
    Now me, my brother and dad cant stop talking about how insane it was.

9. Under a table .. ? :wave:

10. #10 Drs2288, Aug 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    We've had 3 big tornados here where I'm from and I slept thru all of them... Sucks i missed all the action.

11. I felt it in Mississauga, Ontario. My bed was shaking lol. I was like WTF is this voodoo business?

12. felt it in Jersey!!!

13. where are you? And when were the tornadoes?

14. What the fuck is happening!

15. I live in cali, its nothing big at all. We can have a perfectly fine family dinner and just sit through a 6.0 and below lol. It happens all the time. We don't worry because the cali building codes are fucking insane. A nuclear bomb couldn't phase my house =p you east coast guys never have them, and every little thing scares you.

But then again, I would cry if I saw a fucking hurricane or tornado coming my way

16. I felt it in Metro Detroit.

[​IMG]

17. lmao i just woke up when it happened went and sat in my chair and 10 seconds later i realize im rocking back and fourth and im like wtffff n just waited it out ahah

18. Yea man I'm from Cali too earthquakes don't phase us but some spinning wind will make me shit nugs lol I'm so high :smoke:

19. The slightest hint of a snowstorm would scare you west coast guys shitless (in the central and southern part of Cali). But an earthquake, you guys don't give any shits about.

However here in the east coast we're used to all kinds of brutal winter batterings, especially this last winter. But the "meh" earthquake scares us shitless.

Isn't it interesting how the world works?

20. Very .