Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Earthquake!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by AG222, Oct 17, 2012.

1. I live outside of Boston. Anyone else just feel an earthquake? Apparently there was a 4.5 magnitude one in Maine. I felt it and am stoned off my ass. Crazy :smoke:

Yes I know that is small everyone in Cali, but thats the first earthquake ive ever felt here!

2. Protect your glass!!!:eek: They're a constant lingering threat to my glass.

3. I live south of Boston and I survived the Earthquake!

image-4227565854.jpg

image-676507294.jpg

4. I felt it in NY. Pussy shit. I felt my couch shaking and I was just like.....I'm not that high right now.

Hopefully FEMA gets there quick ^

5. [quote name='"MaxP0wers"']I live south of Boston and I survived the Earthquake!

[/quote]

I remember they had similar pictures for last years East Coast earthquake

6. I'm huddled outside in the cold waiting for the emergency response teams to show up...none yet.

7. There was an earthquake in MD one time while I was high and I did't even feel it.