EarthJuice Original Formula nutrients and pH adjusting?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Ẅest Čoast, Mar 14, 2012.

1. On the feeding chart of EJ Original formulas, it says "pH adjustment is not required". My tap water comes out @ 6.8 - 6.9. After adding 1/4th strength of EJ grow and EJ Catalyst, my pH dropped from 6.8 to 3.5! So I emailed EJ and got a reply stating that once the nutrient solution is added to the soil mix, the pH will naturally go through a shift.

Anyone using EJ grow and Catalyst? Do you adjust your pH or just let it do it's own thing once added to the soil?

Thanks!

2. I use it but never got that low of a ph but I have had great results. I end up with some of the most frosty flowers. I would not worry. You could always experiment with two clones and see what works best.

3. Bubble it for 24-48 hours and it will go up. Do not ph adjust organic nutes, you might as well use chem nutes.

4. Yea I have an air stone going in the solution right now. Hopefully the pH will go up to around 6.3 - 6.5

5. It will. Throw a heater and some worm castings in there and it will speed up the process a bit.