Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Earth?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by laxxy420, Jul 19, 2010.

1. Alright, so my dealer has this herb that ive neber heard of before, its called Earth. He says its dank shit, and its $15 a gram but i was wondering if anyone else has gotten it or heard of it before? I looked around a bit and couldnt find anything about it. So should i buy it? Have any of you guys heard of it? Let me know please.

And if i do buy it ill tell you guys how it is.

2. Yeah, I get it all the time. It's usually called M-39 though, unless your dealer thinks that you're stupid. It can be anything from low-mids to low-dank.

3. So is it worth buying?

4. ive heard of m-39, never heard of it called earth....but....i would check it out before i buy it if i was you hahhahaa

5. #5 Ganjagreen420, Jul 19, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2010
    M-39 gets called such ridiculous names sometimes. This kid at my brother's school (an old friend of his) bought some "Jesus Kush" two weeks before school was out hahaha. Apparently, the whole school knows that he's really stupid, so he gets p2s as 1g, and never notices.

If it looks really dank, then yeah it's worth it. Otherwise, keep lookin around.

6. Oh, they are mad good headies, i gave him a call and he came over here. I got the price down alot since the dealer is also my best friend, and its actually some pretty banging bud. And I was with him i guess when he got it when we went up to Canada.

7. hahaha Jesus kush..... i think there are pretty much (anyword) kush's now.... It's funny how many less ridiculous names i came across after i got my med card....cause the growers know what they are growing then its directly into my sack hahahaha..... no growers going to dealer who names it something else, to a middle man, who decides to change the name again for some bullshit reason....lol

8. I bet the dealers at my brother's school get a huge laugh out of calling the M-39 something extremely retarded every single time, shorting it to the extreme, and that kid still handing over the money with a smile on his face. Retards shouldn't be getting high lol

9. Earth makes me think of dirt, just saying. :smoke:

10. Names are fucking bullshit. How can one be so naive? I understand the connoisseur aspect of marijuana, but there is no point tricking yourself when dealing with your average cats. Unless you know the m card holder, caregiver, grower, or other trustable source, forget the name. And even when the source is trustworthy, don't go off the name, go off the nugs negro.

11. Don't judge by the name. Usually it means nothing and it just a label thrown on. Only way you can know for sure if it's worth it is to actually see and inspect it before buying.

12. I've had some M-39 before and it was some decent mids... but if he says it dank it should be pretty nice right? unless he's lying

13. Oh, this shit makes you feel very good. i went with my friend who sold it to me today and i asked him who he got it from in Canada, i guess it was his friend that was also up there at that time and he took me to meet the guy. He handles and grows so well. I also got a quarter ounce free. :smoke:

14. At the medi shop, they had Earth, Neptune, Pluto, Saturn, Jupiter etc. Earth was alright, Nebula was pretty dank