Grasscity - Cyber Monday Sale - up to 70% Discount

Earth Sounds - Strange new unexplained worldwide phenomena

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by MrVoorhees, Mar 28, 2012.

1. I dont know anything about this other then it is a new unexplained phenomena.

Check out a couple videos (and do a search on youtube for more) and let us know what you think. Roll a joint and chime in. These are strange times we are living in Blades!:hippie:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWghTaafJqs&feature=related]SHOCKING!!!Worldwide Earth Sounds!!!2012 - YouTube[/ame]

2. lets get the fuck out of here yo.

3. i dont get what this is supposed to be. and it would be sOOOO ez to fake this.

4. thats fucking godzilla in Alberta.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zhJljblPcY]Godzilla Roar - YouTube[/ame]

5. This again?

Was popular a month ago and died down.

6. #6 MMM3, Mar 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2012
    Have y'all heard of the bloop? It was a sound that was heard by the ENTIRE NOAA hydrophone array (used to track seismic activity, ice melts, and animal migration). It was louder than any animal should be able to produce and the area that it was triangulated to has no known seismic activity. Nobody knows what caused it.

Bloop - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It's crazy. We know more about space than we do about our own oceans.... There could be a fucking civilization in the ocean and we wouldn't have any goddamn clue.

///M

7. Yeah this would be wayyyyyy too easy to fake, /underwhelmed.

For this to have any credibility whatsoever it would need to be recorded in a public place with everyone freaking out / looking around at the same time.

8. hey, im not one who is opposed to the supernatural, unexplained, or down right wierd things you see here on earth. i am one who requires evidence though, either via my own experiences or source that i feel are informed and trustworthy. gonna look into NOAA bloop thing now. I do trust noaa, as much as you can trust the weatherman :p

9. The bloop is very real and interesting, there are a few other incidents that didn't get as much publicity but are equally mysterious.

10. the bloop sounds like a fart in a bathtub.

11. "Sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast."

- Alice in Wonderland