Earth Juice line, Escential specifically

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Wahlly, Sep 7, 2009.

1. So yea, I switched to the Earth Juice line and currently have Grow, Bloom, and Microblast. I'm considering getting the rest of the line since it's not crazy expensive.

My main question, though, is- WTF is the "Escential" juice? I've been seraching for info on it but it's kind of hard to find. Here's a product description from a shop who's selling it:
    Earth Juice Escential Spray is an all natural aromatic scent concentrate, consisting of the purest botanical extracts with natural trans-penetrates that will enhance flavor & bouquet. May be watered in, added to stock tanks, or used as a foliar spray. It can be used alone or in conjunction with other foliar sprays. Not a plant food.
    Derived from Wild Quinoa Bran, Sea Kelp, Pepper, Cloves, pure distilled oils of Eucalyptus, Rosemary, Patchouli, Lavender, Tea Tree, cold-pressed Orange Oil, Molasses & Kelp.

So, does it have nutrients that are supposed to make the plant smell and taste better, or is the spray itself kind of like a "perfume," so to speak, for the plant? If it's supposedto be a "perfume" of sorts, wouldn't that be a bad idea to use it for cannabis? It seems like it would take away from the traits of the strain...

Also, I'm considering picking up the META-K and Catalyst. Does Cannabis require higher K levels than other plants? And has anyone here used Catalyst?