Earth Juice grow help

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by kyotekiller, May 19, 2020.

1. I am growing 3 plants, chem cookies, 9# hammer, and gelato 33 outside in 20 gal holes that I dug. They will get full sun. I live in Eastern Oregon so all we have is sand, and it gets pretty hot in the summer 90-100. so I got some sunshine #4 soil, some worm castings, and perlite and mixed it 60/25/15 ratio to fill my 20 gal holes. Plants are around 4-5 weeks old now. I just put transplanted in the ground yesterday from 1 gallon containers. Question that I have is with the earth juice feeding regimen. It's all over the board, I've researched it the last couple hours and some say you should aerate it, some say no. I was under the impression you could just mix it with your water and you're good to go. I'm not quite sure how much to give either. I know you need to start on the low side at about 6 weeks. Should I use a 1/2 tsp gallon or 1 tsp gallon? Just need a simple layman terms answer. Nothing scientific please...

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Heres what the bottle says. Just a little hard to fully understand what's half strength, full strength, etc...Just not real specific and I dont want to hurt the girls. They will be seeing some crap weather the next week with wind,rain, and little sunshine, all this after being transplanted. Thanks for any and all help.

Attached Files:

3. Anyone? Anything? Help a new guy out...

4. Haha yeah that is all over. Looks veg based for sure. I guess start out with 0.5tsp/gallon and.. well it's in the earth so I would personally foliar, I dont like mixing chemical nutes with organic soil. It's what I'd do. Let's hear what other have to say!

5. Yah their directions are kinda bad. I can read and do the math, that's not the issue. But they dont really say what to give as a baseline, and their measurements arent even right to begin with, that I understand anyway. What do you mean by foliar? This is the Gelato 33

Attached Files:

6. Chem Cookies...Accidentally ripped the bottom 3rd section of the roots off as I was getting her out of the container. Those plastic containers arent very forgiving sometimes, so that's why shes a little droopy smh...And I see some yellowing of the leaves. Not sure I wanted to start any feeding quite yet, the plants are 4-5 weeks old, but I've also read where the soil will provide what they need for about 4 weeks. So should I wait to feed a little bit?

Attached Files:

7. This 9# Hammer is the hardiest girl of the 3. Still nice and green and erect. Seems to be a lot more forgiving then the other 2 strains. The Gelato hasn't been happy since I brought her home from the shop 3 weeks ago...

Attached Files:

8. I don't even know.

Foliar feeding is when you feed the plant by spraying it.

My garden last year lacked calcium, my zuchinni wouldn't produce fruit, so I foliar (sprayed leaves top and bottom) fed it calmag once or twice a week, ended up producing great fruits almost instantly.

9. Something like this works wonders Screenshot_20200519-194006.jpg