Earth Day

Discussion in 'General' started by cheebaa, Apr 22, 2007.

1. Earth Day is Sunday, April 22, 2007

[​IMG]

http://www.earthday.net/earthday2007.aspx
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earth_day

Hey City,

Tomorrow is Earth Day, a day to celebrate the Earth.

Try to do something good- pick up some litter, go for a hike, a bike ride, run, walk jog, skateboard, roller blade, play frisbee, hacky sack, basket ball, baseball, wiffle ball, hell break out the slip and slide........

Enjoy this spectacular place we live.

(just don't let those ticks get you ha ha)

2. Respect the planet. :hello:

3. I will enjoy my birth day. Which is Earth Day. I will do this as I dig my garden to begin tending the earth ;)

4. *BUMP*

Just reminding everyone.

As for me I am getting ready to go hiking. :smoke:

5. For me I'm going to give back to the earth and Germinate some seeds and begin a grow.:rolleyes:

6. Amazing day out there- hiked nearly 5 hours on all sorts of trails and off trails.

I love climbing rocks- I swear it's what they are here for. Nothing better than climbing up a huge set of rocks and sitting atop resting for a moment.

When you are out in the woods for a while a stream or just the sound of running water is exciting. I found a few but they only led to swamp lands.

Chipmunks are funny little guys. I scared the shit out of one and he had no clue what to do so he just froze. I felt bad and didn't bother with him too much.

Bluejays hate me.

I hate horse shit on the trails.

And I picked up a few bottles and other litter that was just laying in the woods- damn assholes.

All in all a good day.

I love planet earth.

7. I also was born 2 days after the great 4/20.

8. Pics (these were actually from yesterday):

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. Oh, well i picked up some litter yesterday when i was at thunder over louisville.

10. Built two bird feeders out of recycled wood.