Earth and Hell

Discussion in 'General' started by bengali548, Jun 30, 2010.

1. think about this for a second

when you were conceived you spent the first 9 months in the womb. No one knows exactly what happened imean scientists say that the zygote (a developing baby) evolves and matures but when the brain develops can you remember your first thought?

anyways

so your in the womb for 9 months in this time all of your senses are DEVELOPING and your floating around in a liquid so basically there was a point where you didnt see,hear,feel, or taste anything

all you had was your thoughts...

so 9 months pass and yay baby comes out its a joyous occasion for family but think about whats going on with the baby

the baby is feeling gravity, its seeing light, its feeling changes in temperatures its feeling textures of fingertips all of these are BRAND NEW to the babies mind

obviously this must come at a shock to baby and would therefore cry

but has anyone ever thought about what gravity lights heat and textures have in common

everything has pressure or intensity

when your born you went from swimming to an actual scalar force (gravity) gravity is exerting a pressure on you unlike your mothers womb but after awhile you get used to this pressure. just like you get used to lights and variating temperatures and differences in air pressure

but think about this what if you increased the feeling of gravity and lights and the variating temperatures by 10 fold

it would hurt like a b1tch im sure we could all agree

which brings me to my conclusion

the earth or the universe that were on right now is hell we being creatures have evolved and naturally adapted to our environment we have naturally become accustomed to this specific version of hell (meaning earth)

if you check other planets every variable i said above is COMPLETELY different so ya just some thoughts i wanted to share i have a bunch more just wanted to test the waters and see if i should go on a post spree

EDIT:: i forgot to mention i also wanted to say that the only way someone reaches heaven from hell is to cut all senses (death) than all you have left is your thoughts

2. I read first sentence,followed by the last sentence. too much, u bore me.

3. sounds like a bunch of rapid-fire thoughts with weak causal links

if you're high, keep the pseudoscience in your mind plz

4. Then hell i guess hell is alright.

5. How about instead of the universe and or the earth being "hell", the universe and earth are just...the universe and the earth.
    See what I'm trying to say?
    What hell or heaven? The ones in the bible?

6. Hell doesn't exist, it was made up to keep people in line.

7. Well I based my argument on the accepted perception of hell

If hell did exist it'd be here

8. Gravity isnt a scalar, its a vector since its a form of acceleration in a direction (usually down)

9. Except for atheists.