Ears?!

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by collie_man, Jul 10, 2009.

1. So GC.. tonight I lost my v card. It was awesome, lasted about 30 seconds, but fuck it, it was awesome.

Anyways, the girl seems to fucking love it when I lick/bite her ears. I'll admit I got a little into it and started licking the insides.. the girl practically orgasmned right then and there. I mean I've had my earlobes sucked before and, trust me, it feels great. I recommend it to anyone. But I never really considered it a tool for foreplay until tonight..

Anyone know what I'm sayin?

:cool:

• Like Like x 1
  2. yeaa man. my girlfriend has a habit of pretty much full on tonguing my ear when we are goin at it and Im not complaining

when her tongue is on me, no matter where...Im a happy man:D

3. Should i say congrats? :p

Anyway, my boyfriend likes biting and scratching.... but not like drawing blood. Just some light scratching and biting.

4. Oh man I love gettin' my ears licked and sucked on, when my girl startz doin' it to my earz I just get this weird chill goin' up my back

5. The ears are a pleasure center of the body. All I have to do is nibble on my guy's ear and it's like turning the ignition on.

6. Ears are the win button. ^

I've only had a few girls who didn't like the licking action for the ear, and they probably just thought it was gross and weren't willing to experiment. If they had it done once I bet things would change.

7. earlobes are sweet, i don't like anything tonguing the inside of my ear though