early start with pics! (updated)

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by California949, May 10, 2010.

1. new vid 4 ya Cali:wave:[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pt67szRfk6U"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pt67szRfk6U[/ame]

2. move to cali :)

3. #143 NoCalCann, Jul 29, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2010
    its not just the yard its CALIFORNIAN WEATHER :cool: plus hes in SoCal waaay more sunshine than here in NoCal but we have more friendly plant temperatures hed be better off growing sativas or mostly sativa hybridid Id be better off with indica or mostly indica hybrid Ive lived 15 years in southern CA and 15 yrs in northern CA BIG diffrence in weather.

4. wat part 0f cal1 d0 y0u l1v£ at?
    1 liv£ 1n r1v£rs1d£ and h£r£ 1t's k1nd 0f hard t0 gr0w b£cuz 0f th£ gh£tt0 bryds b£ patr0l1ng ar0und. S0 how y0u d0 1t w1th0ut b£1ng caught? Any t1ps???

5. #145 NoCalCann, Aug 3, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2010
  6. all i can say is fucking wow..

7. wow looks wonderful one of the best i have seen this year and hey we got 3 brothers alltogether with the magical green slut!!

8. holy smokes people....sorry for not updating but i just chopped down a few girls and it was nuts!!!! i got 7 lbs off of 2 purple kushes........ :hello::hello::hello:.....4 more are reasy to be cut and they look even better.....ill have some new pics tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. dried weight? i wanna see it :smoking: Why are your plants done so early?

10. early start with pics (updated)<--------whats you idea of updated? should say (updated atleast one a month) I know you got alot on your table....if thats where your trimming;) just giving you shit cause Im in a giving mood:D go to HOME DEPOT pic up some pepee leppe's and shoot some pic's:p how awsome would that be blind fold'em and pay them $10 an hour while you help 3 people x 2 hours:D get your brothers 2 help too! shit if you all pitched in it would be like $5.75 each:p I might do this. SHIT its illegal to grow why not hire some illegals get some cervesas some carne asada play some mariachi treat my guest right smoke drink eat be happy! Then drop them off relatively close to pick up. Ilive in wine country it a regular occurrence.

11. LMFAO!!!!! ^^^^^ This dude.... :smoke:

12. heres a couple quick ones!!!!! sorry about the bad pics im in a hurry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. SHAMA LAMA DING DONG DO WAP BAM BOOM!:eek: WTF!!! he finally updated.....oh and the plants look aight!:p no seriously DEEeeeeaaaAAAAM BRO!:hello: may have to do the pre veg next year. so envious I cant get ma'card yet I'll just have to weather the storm....:rolleyes: your bros. better be feeding you pussy since you are busy with the other ladies wich requires ALOT of time! time wich COULD be spent looking for or hittin one.:cool:

14. There is a problem here...

Your plants are too healthy.

15. These plants are looking great dude, keep up the good work! +Rep