early start with pics! (updated)

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by California949, May 10, 2010.

1. i was in a head on! shatterd my left knee 7 places:eek: yeah it sucked:p you got your MARi licence....blessing in disguise

2. it is but i use to be really athletic and now it hurts to even run....my leg hurts everytime i bend it it to this certain point.

3. so true bro im a cyclist wich isnt too bad low impact especially with gear ratio's and ive bent my other knee backwards so I have 2 bad knees it hurts to squat i cant sit indian style or take a knee:(:smoking: thats why i float around LOL!!!:smoking::smoking::smoking:

4. Cali im taking pictures of my outdoor grow in pots LST'ing and i noticed when photographing them at around 4-5pm they diffrent then when the sun sets no sun on plant but still sun shine you can see the new growth much better try taking a picture morning noon and evening without adjusting the camera Id have my shit posted but all Ihave is a PS3 no PC:(

5. my plants are re vegging..:D:D:D....ill post pics later....... :D:D

6. very nice shit man...
    just posting pics of all your equipment helped me out a shit ton. haha

7. I untrained my plants to transplant into larger final pots and let them stretch thier arms:hello:to not over stress them and they looked like banzai trees:p now theyre pinned down again they should be 3 feet high but there only 4 inches high and 3 feet wide!!!:D is it getting hot enough for you CALI? we just had our first 100 f day yesterday it is officially SUMMER!

8. Hey Cali, what do you use to keep bugs away? Neem Oil or what? They look great btw:wave:

9. thats cool bro...my girls are re vegging and all the buds are slowly turning back into leaves....looks weird and ugly but im going to let mother nature handle this one...i cut a few branches off and im going to dry them and make some butter :D the weather has been really nice in the 90s im lovin it!!!!!

i want 15% of your crop ;) haha jk

i sprayed neem oil around my plants when i first planted them and used this organic spray called Pure Spray when they got a bit bigger. i purchased ladybugs from a nursery (1500 for $5) and they ate all the little mites and such. i also sprinkled cinnamon around each plant to prevent ants from coming. so far so good...havent had any major problems with bugs

10. #90 NoCalCann, Jun 29, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2010
    dosnt work

11. i like the plants in the ground nice and really really bushy. mine are a little shorter and not even to as close to as bushy though more impressive then most peoples here other then yours. you use any extra fertilizer or foliar sprays?

12. Wow,i love your garden

If only england had the kind on intence sun

13. thanks man...ive been pumping then with General Hydroponis Micro, Grow, and Bloom, Fox Farm Marine Cuisine, Fox Form Grow Bog, Fox Farm Tiger Big Bloom, Thunder, General Hydroponics Sweetener....

u should move to cali :hello:

14. I would trim the fan leaves... what's your reasoning behind not doing this? I'm a novice but I know that the plant wastes a lot of energy in those giant fan leaves that could be used to the actual nodes.

15. i have trimmed plenty....it just keeps coming back, im always pullin leaves off and giving haircuts to make more room for sunlight to get through....

16. I have heard both sides to this story. A lot of people believe keeping those on helps the plant. Someone on here said the plant they trimmed the fan leaves from finished a week after the plant that wasn't trimmed. Others have had similiar stories. However, my question to ask is doesn't the plant still need to focus on getting nutrients to the other parts of the plant besides the bud? I'm a noob to growing so I everything I'm saying is soley from looking at my plants.

Do you think the fan leaves are more for vegging than flowering?

17. That tells me that the plant is using nutrients and energy to make more leaves, rather than using that energy and those nutrients to make bud. :(

18. Maybe its not flowering time yet...maybe its still veg and getting bigger b4 they bud?

19. i only cut off leaves that block sunlight to all the heads.....the leaves seem to always get bigger and bigger and making more shade for the rest of the plant so im always trimming.....i do this for my indoor setup as well....seems to work just fine

20. Damn i need to move to Cali.