early start with pics! (updated)

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by California949, May 10, 2010.

1. holy fuck you are about to have some monsters =)

+rep and subbed

2. they are monsters.....theyre taller than me....smells like kush heaven in my yard :hello:

3. hey what part of cali you in if you dont mind me asking....u a caregiver? cause i see you have more then 6 plants im in cali only can grow 6 plants with my medical card. and man what u do veg inside for like 3 months or something those plants are huge for being in the middle of june! u should move ur thread to the OUTDOOR GROW JOURNALS. check mine out when u get time.

4. i live in so cal....i live with my 2 brothers and they both have medical cards so im just growing for them since they are clueless about growing.....i have a veg room so i just vegged for about 2 months and brought them outside when it was warmer at night...i brought 4 of them out about a month too early cuz i didnt have space in my veg room but now they started to flower. i was going to chop them down and plant fresh seedlings but i decided to just finish them out. the ones in the white buckets were from seeds so i know they will be massive by the end of the season.

there are:
    11 purple kushes
    4 afghan diesels
    2 jack herers
    1 bubba kush
    = 18 legal grow garden :hello:

5. thats fuckin sick dude you going to some good urb bro. im in so cal too good luck bro! will be watching.

6. damn.:hello: that is amazing

7. thank you sir

8. what city are you in or around (if you don't mind). I think i'm pretty close and it seems like nobody could get away with that many plants!

9. south oc

10. Shit looks amazing, ill be watching

11. dude, very nice plants and dog. Looking fantastic! :hello:
    Hopefully my plants can grow up like those sexy beasts :)

Gooooooddd Luckk budd Hope all is well

12. lookin bushy nice! so wait i have 4 screws in my knee i can get a card?! sweeeet! head on car wreck not my fault that shit hurt then i pulled my friend out of the car because it was on fire we both broke our left knees mine worse 7 fractures hence 4 screws im WE are just now getting sunshine up here I NEED A CARD THATS IT!!! i planted on 4/20 and its my 2nd grow 1st outdoor and im LSTing ill be checking up on these keep it up!!!:hello:

13. dude u dont need all that for a card it took me 3 mins to get mine told the Doc i have problems sleeping and eating and bam got my card for a year for 60 bucks all they want is ur money.

14. well first i need a doc thats another process and i cant help havin the screws im kinda stuck with them literally:p but i do have eating trouble i never get hungry weed does help that. i know its kinda a joke what people get cards for wich is mildly irritating and counter intuitive for people who have real health issues. im trying to get some kind of health coverage so i can see a doctor to get a referal just so i can pay to apply im sure ill be accepted since everybody ive ever heard of who has one is in better health than me without weed.

15. agreed and he is beautiful! :) i had a female that was identical ha

16. thanks everyone...ill have some pics in the noon tomorrow!

17. Sub-fucking-scribed

18. HEY CALI you should try som LST on atleast 1 open those babies up so all those beautiful leaves get some of our CALIFORNIA SUNSHINE! get some string and hooks wich you can make easily out of cut coat hangers or buy some that would be used to hold irigation hoses U shaped gently secure the sting to bush pull it downward steak it repeat! SUPER BUSH:D

19. i steaked them up and bent branches in every direction so sunlight could get all the way through but the plants kept on growing and covered up the steaks haha... thanks though man....i cant wait to harvest i did a similar setup last season and pulled about 3.5 per plant i cant wait to see whats happens this season!!!

20. here are some new pics.....im choppin one of the purple kushes down early so i can get a massive blue dream by the end of the season! all my big pks still look the same so i didnt post any new ones up....but all the nugs smell kushy and are super purple

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]