Early stage of something! (help)

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by HammerCam, Aug 3, 2017.

1. [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]

- Bagseed (if that's what it's called, from a seed I found in the grinder. Aka no idea the strain)

- coco coir/perlite

- 18/6 lighting CFLs (waiting on digital pH tester)

- just went up to half nutrients using hydroponics flora series on 7/31

*** noticing brighter leaves but not sure what this might lead to if not adjusted properly.

••now this is roughly practice (assuming it'll show male like the last 'bagseed' I had. So I know to remove it asap once I know).

The more important topic: The pot next to it i germinated an auto Thunder Haze and planted it about a half inch into coco. Water it daily and have had light on it constantly. But when I checked it just now the seed had actually been exposed to the top soil and I assumed dried out. Is it garbage or will it restart growing once replanted and watered?

Don't forget to bring a towel!
    Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  2. It may be a goner but you can always try... I'd also highly recommend picking you up a mars hydro 300... it's 135 actual watts and will grow one plant to harvest very well compared to some CFL and it only cost 65 bucks on eBay... I mean day and night and the light will pay for itself 8-14 times over. By the time you get enough CFL to flower well enough to get a couple of ounces of fluff you could of already bought the LED that can give you 3-4 ounces if grown well.

Grow journal

• Like Like x 1
  3. Yea I'll give it until Sunday if nothing breaks the surface, on to auto northern lights and see how that goes

• Like Like x 1
  4. Is the ph in check other than that looks good

• Like Like x 1
  5. [​IMG][​IMG]

5 weeks from seedling. How much longer before I need to transfer to bigger pot?

Don't forget to bring a towel!
    Grasscity Forum